Animal Print Perler Bead Kit Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Animal Print Perler Bead Kit Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Do you remember your childhood like it was yesterday? What was in style, what was your favorite toy, did you play outside all summer long or were you glued to the TV? Back then I remember paper dolls, string friendship bracelets and Perler Beads. Remember those little things? Perler Beads are also known as Hama beads or Nabbi beads and are plastic fusible beads that are arranged on plastic pegboards to form designs. Simplicity has brand new products including the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit.
It's time to go back to your childhood and enjoy your own child's childhood by crafting together. The Animal Print Perler Kit contains 4,000 beads, 2 pegboards, ironing paper, a pattern sheet with instructions, 8 bead stands, 2 Motionators, 1 mini Motionator Tool and 8 snap-ins; that's a lot of supplies! Bead stands are also included so they can show off their work. The kids can make room decor, picture frames, a heart, a butterfly and so much more with an animal print inside.
This kit makes over 12 projects and is recommended for ages 6 and up. This age is appropriate as the beads are small and adults have to help fuse the beads with an iron. The iron needs to stay level and you need to slowly move it in a circular motion for 30 seconds while pressing the beads gently. Something to keep in mind is to iron the outside beads on the edges first since they may topple over until they're fused together.
Many adults wonder what to do with these projects once they're finished, and there truly are plenty of options. You can attach them to a lunchbox or backpack, you can create a bookmark, you can turn it into a keychain, you can make an ornament and you can even attach it to a baseball hat; this is the part where you and the kids can get creative. When you're looking to have some fun with the kids, or simply need some quiet around the house then break out the Animal Print Perler Beads for a great time.
What was your childhood toy? Answer in the comments below.
Read NextColor-Me-In Notecards Set Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Color-Me-In Notecards Set Review
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
- Chance to win the On-the-Go Stationary Kit!
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Learn to Knit Kit Review
- My Lanyard Maker Review
- Enter to win Bernat Spectrum Yarn!
- Enter to win Duck Brand Duck Tape!
- Enter for a chance to win American Girl Crafts!
- Chance to win a Grab N Go Storage Box!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Tootsie Pop Ghosts
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More