Color Your Mug DIY Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Color Your Mug DIY Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
For those who love diving into adult coloring books and exploring your artistic abilities, you will love the newest Pretty Twisted product from EnMart. The Color Your Mug DIY Kit is something different to work on; it’s easy, yet it allows you to get creative.
The Color Your Mug DIY Kit comes in fun and simple designs that you can color all your own. Now you can enjoy your cup of coffee or tea just as much as the mug itself. There are three designs to choose from – In Bloom, On the Edge and Swirl and Twirl. Each kit comes with a 15-ounce ceramic mug and 7 colored markers. Bold colors like red, yellow, blue, green and pink will turn your mug into your new favorite. Much like adult coloring books, this allows you to choose the colors that best match your personality or your kitchen décor.
You can easily create a brand new mug within just one hour. Once you’ve designed your mug you have to let it dry for at least two hours before washing it, so the colors don’t come off, and you must hand wash it as the dishwasher is not recommended.
This is a great product to work on if you’re looking to relax and have some downtime, but it would also make a great gift for the artist or coffee-lover in your life.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Make-Your-Own-Art Kit!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
- Chance to win a Zippy Loom!
- Chance to Win a Wizardi Diamond Paint Kit!
- Chance to win Brea Reese Water-Based Marker Set!
- Red Heart Boutique Fleecy Yarn
- Enter for a chance to win ArtiSands Sand Painting Kits!
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Color a Canvas
- Enter to win Dinosaur Silicone Candy Molds
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Unicorn Sprinkles Fizzing Bath Salts Recipe For Kids
- Disney’s Frozen Inspired Sugar Scrub Diy
- Lavender And Honey Sugar Scrub
- Diy Fizzy Bath Salts
- Diy Lavender Bath Salts
- Learn How To Make These Diy Unicorn Bath Salts!
- Natural Sugar Scrub With Fresh Blueberries
- Simple Flower Painted Rocks Easy Diy
- Easy Diy Watercolor Paint
- Simple Diy – French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More