Watermelon Rind Rainbow Painting
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
This is a great way to use up those Watermelon Rinds!! Make Rainbows! This is a great craft for young children, and a fun way to recycle those rinds into something beautiful. With only a few simple steps, this craft is super easy, and your kid will get a kick out of making their very own rainbow!
Materials: Mixed Media/Miscellaneous
Age Group: Toddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Time to complete: One hour
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Domino Math Addition Printable
- Candy Corn Fun Fraction Games
- Magnetic Long Division Games
- Craft Stick Addition Math Games
- Secret Message Reading Activity
- Constellation Glow Jar
- Bookmaking for Kids
- Glitter Fireworks Science Experiment
- Pop-Up Paper Ladybugs
- Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More