40 Butterflies for Kids to Make
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
What is it about butterflies that upon seeing one, crafted or real, a smile instantly spreads across your face? It could be the bright colors that are always associated with the fluttery friends, or perhaps it's the fact that no two butterflies are the same. Maybe it's even that there are so many different ways to create butterflies. Browsing through this list of 40 Butterflies for Kids to Make it's clear that you can craft a butterfly from any material. That's definitely got to add to their appeal. Pick up a toilet paper roll and in no time at all you could have darling, winged creatures. Paper, plastic, clothespins, pipe cleaners: the list goes on and on because there isn't a material in the world that cannot be crafted into a butterfly.
Challenge yourself to a butterfly competition and see if you find an exception to the rule. Start with these 40 Butterflies for Kids to Make, and you'll see that almost every material is covered for you. If you create all 40 of these butterfly crafts for kids, you'll have 40 completely different crafts that only resemble one another because they have wings. That's the wonderful thing about butterflies for kids to make: you can never have too many. If you craft all of these butterflies for kids to make, it won't look like you have 40 of the same craft. Rather, you'll have 40 unique works of art brightening up your home and your life.
Butterfly crafts for kids make wonderful gifts because they're sure to make the recipient smile. Butterflies bring up memories of spring days, summer walks through the park, and cool breezes counteracting the heat of the sun. There is no way that those thoughts won't bring happiness to anyone looking at or crafting butterfly crafts for kids.
40 Butterflies for Kids to Make
Table of Contents
Recycled Material Crafts for Kids
Fun, Easy Crafts for Kids
Paper Crafts for Kids
Other Butterflies for Kids to Make
Kids love doing crafts that involve making their own flowers and creatures. Find a collection of our spring crafts for kids by downloading your free copy of Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More Free eBook.
Since butterflies are a part of nature, when crafting the pretty insects, you should help preserve the green earth that offers them. By making recycled material crafts for kids, you are bringing nature one step closer to its purest form. Reduce, reuse, and recycle to keep the grass and the flowers as fresh as the day they first bloomed. The beauty of butterflies can only continue if we take care of our planet.
- Toilet Tube Butterfly
- Butterfly Pencil Toppers
- Better for the Earth Butterfly Craft
- Beaded Butterfly Beauty
- Hanging Glass Butterfly Feeders
The number one rule while crafting is to have fun! Your kids will have a blast crafting these beautiful flutterers no matter which project they choose. Their imagination can fly as free as a butterfly to come up with creative ways to personalize these fun, easy crafts for kids.
- Butterfly Seed Favors
- Unexpected Shimmery Butterflies
- Puffly Fluffy Butterfly
- Mirrored Bright Butterflies
- Flower Petal Butterflies
- Cute Cupcake Liner Butterfly
- Butterfly Treat Bags
- Best Butterfly Leaves
- Glow in the Dark Butterflies
- Happy Handprint Butterfly Bag
- Backyard Butterfly Bin
- Preschool Yarn Butterflies
- Crazy-Colorful Butterfly Craft
Paper crafts for kids are wonderful because, chances are, you always have the material on hand. So, whenever you get the urge to create a beautiful butterfly craft, you can whip one up in no time. These inexpensive paper crafts for kids look like a million bucks.
- Hang Up Clutter Butterfly Magnets
- Floating Butterflies
- Butterfly Suncatchers
- Beautiful Butterfly Wall Hang
- Majestic Butterfly Suncatcher
- Watercolor-ful Doily Butterflies
- Monarch Butterfly Symmetry Art
- Paper Bag Butterflies
- Flower Finger Butterfly
- The Easiest Butterfly Crafts -from cupcake liners!
- Lovely Origami Butterflies
Looking for more fun paper crafts that your kids will love? Find the rest of our paper crafts in this collection of 33 Kids' Paper Craft Projects.
Butterflies for kids to make just keep getting more adorable as you make your way through this list. Use yarn, felt, fabric, and more to bring the joy of butterflies into your home. You'll find that once you make one beautiful butterfly, you won't be able to stop.
- Pipe Cleaner Butterflies
- Butterfly Felt Magnet
- Butterfly Wood Pocket Pal
- Blue and Purple Smiling Butterfly
- Tiny Yarn Butterflies
- Party Butterfly Totes
- Footprint Butterflies
- Cute Clothespin Butterfly Crafts
- Little Hands Butterfly Suncatcher
- Handprint Art Butterfly Keepsakes
- Unexpected Butterfly Suncatchers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More