Finger Knitting Fun
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Children love projects they can take on the go, and Finger Knitting Fun gives youngsters the skills they need to craft anywhere. This no-needle technique can be used for a wide range of projects including bags, belts, necklaces, hats, and more. Finger Knitting Fun contains 28 kid-friendly projects that work up in no time.
Children and curious adults can learn how to knit strands that can be used for practically anything. In addition to wearable crafts, Finger Knitting Fun features tutorials for toys (faux snakes and jump ropes), decorations (garlands and mobiles), and practical projects like laundry lines and bath mats.
Finger Knitting Fun includes illustrated, step-by-step instructions that make learning a joy instead of a chore. Although this book's focus is knitting, some of the crafts pull in other materials like beads, ribbon, and leather, to name a few. Author Vickie Howell, a knit and crochet fanatic, makes fiber arts accessible to people of all ages. The host and Creative Consultant of Knitty Gritty, Howell has gained fame in the crafting world for her emphasis on creative community.
When you share Finger Knitting Fun with your kids, you'll inspire their creativity and spark their imagination. One trip to the craft store for an eye-catching skein of yarn, and soon your junior knitters will have their own yarn stashes! These projects lend themselves to odds and ends of all kinds, whether they be yarn, felt, buttons, or even twigs from the back yard. Knit cuffs, cozies, and home decor as a family and you'll create memories that will last a lifetime.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your kids will definitely grin when they see how adorable these Kawaii Inspired DIY Painted Mason Jar are. Kawaii is the Japanese term… Continue reading: "Kawaii Inspired DIY Painted Mason Jar"
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- The Paper Hat Book
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
- A Tutu for Every Occasion Review
- Enter to win a copy of 51 Things to Make with Cardboard Tubes!
- ScrapKins Build-It Book Review
- Big Blast of Kid Crafts: Fun in the Sun Review
- Rollie Paper Friends Review
- Pom-Poms! 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pirates Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Printable Tangram Objects Fun Activities For Kids
- Free Printable Road Trip Games
- Clay Pot Toadstools
- Backyard Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Dinosaur Bingo Game For Kids
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Tie Dye Beach Towels
- Rainbow Epsom Bath Salts
- Free Dinosaur Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More