Hand in Hand: Crafting With Kids Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Hand in Hand: Crafting with Kids
By Jenny Doh
Gifted by Lark Crafts
If you are looking for great craft projects for the whole family then Hand in Hand: Crafting with Kids is the book for you! It's filled with 20 kid-approved projects from top kid's craft bloggers.
Each chapter opens with a story from the craft designer explaining her experiences as a mother and the inspiration behind her project. I really liked how you got to learn about the designers themselves along with their projects. It makes the projects much more personal when you know the story behind them and the personality of the creator.
There's a wide variety of crafts such as a kid-friendly quilt, family banner, paper lampshade and much more. These crafts will make great toys, keepsakes and treasured gifts. Most of the crafts can be made from things you just have laying around the house so they are cheap and easy to make. They are made exclusively for kids so you know your little ones won't get bored easily. Your kids can cut, decoupage, paint and even sew all these cute crafts. Best of all, you'll get to see your children exercising their creativity and have fun creating right along with them.
The crafts are so creative and are sure to have your kids thinking outside the box! Hand in Hand: Crafting with Kids is filled with beautiful pictures that show step-by-step how to make each of the crafts. Each project starts with a list of materials and tools so you know exactly what you will need. There are also helpful tips along the way to steer you in the right direction. The projects in this book are guaranteed to entertain your children for hours and are great for a rainy day. Hand in Hand: Crafting with Kids is a visually delightful book that is a joy to read. You won't be able to wait to make all these fun crafts with your kids!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Paper Hat Book
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- Find It, Make It Review
- 150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids Review
- Enter to win a copy of Just Add Color Arboretum Book!
- Hand in Hand: Crafting With Kids Review
- ScrapKins Build-It Book Review
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
- Halloween Plastic Lace Crafts Review
- Big Blast of Kid Crafts: Fun in the Sun Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Kids' Cloth Napkins For The Lunchbox
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- Valentine’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
- Easter Basket Stuffers – Bunny Crayons
- Paper Village from Paper Rolls
- Easy Dyed Easter Egg Design
- Easy Easter Craft For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More