Hooked on Rubber Band Jewelry Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Just when you thought you’ve seen everything that rubber bands have to offer, eleven-year-old author Elizabeth Kollmar steals the show with a brand new Rainbow Loom book. Hooked on Rubber Band Jewelry might sound like your average Rainbow Loom instructional book, but don’t be fooled. Hidden inside is a trove of brand new Rainbow Loom designs that are unlike anything your kiddie crafters have ever seen. Hooked on Rubber Band Jewelry is packed with brand new Rainbow Loom patterns that don’t require the use of the plastic loom at all! Author Elizabeth Kollmar developed her own technique for creating Rainbow Loom bracelets using a double-ended crochet hook, and the results are simply stunning. Plus, since there’s no need to buy a loom kit, making rubber band bracelets is more budget-friendly than ever.
Learning how to make Rainbow Loom bracelets without a loom might sound complicated, but it’s actually easier than it seems. Hooked on Rubber Band Jewelry opens with a comprehensive guide to understanding the terminology behind this new technique and begins with an easy bracelet pattern to help kids grasp the basics. Each of the rest of the off-the-loom Rainbow Loom patterns include clear pictures and diagrams, too, so kids are sure to grasp the new technique with ease. All of these rubber band bracelets are easy to embellish, and each pattern comes with suggested color combinations, so kids can personalize their brand new Rainbow Loom creations as much as they want.
Hooked on Rubber Band Jewelry is more than just a collection of Rainbow Loom patterns; it goes beyond the basic Rainbow Loom bracelets of the past with several dainty, classy, and amazing designs that you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Win a copy of Hooked on Rubber Band Jewelry between 8/4/2014 and 8/18/2014.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Artificial Flowers From Plastic Papers
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Fluffy Slime
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Kid-sewn Backpack Name Tag
- Tropical Paper Flowers
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More