- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Clay Creations for All
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Clay Creations for All
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
When you're done crafting your next project, but you think something else needs to be added for that finishing touch, you'll turn to Leisure Arts for their crafty tips. In Clay Creations for All, you'll find the perfect products to add that personal touch.
Clay Creations for All is a quick 24-page idea book that provides clay crafts for your home. You can turn colorful clay into fun gifts and accessories for yourself and friends. You'll learn the basic techniques for clay crafting as you follow the step-by-step instructions for each project.
One of my favorites is the Blue Bird that uses Sculpey Clay to mold its shape. This pretty bird can be used as a paper weight or a decor piece atop some books on a coffee table. There's also a beautiful Switch Plate with a gold leaf texture that would really make any room stand out. There's even a little something for the kids with a cute charm bracelet, an ink pen and a bee and ladybug, which would be super cute turned into magnets.
There are 9 projects featured in this book that use clays from Polyform Sculpey III and Sculpey Souffle Oven Bake Clay. A Clay Conditioning Machine is used in almost all projects, so that would be a must-have to make these projects. Innovative projects with personal touches are exactly what you'll find with this book from Leisure Arts.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Popsicle Stick Boatvideocam
Popsicle sticks are one of the most basic crafting supplies, whether you are a serious crafter or not. Use this incredibly cheap and… Continue reading: "Popsicle Stick Boatvideocam"
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- The Paper Hat Book
- Crafting With Kids Book Review
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Enter to win a copy of Just Add Color Arboretum Book!
- Enter to win a copy of More Boredom Busters!
- Big Blast of Kid Crafts: Fun in the Sun Review
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Ladybug Worksheets
- Butterfly Worksheets
- Shark Tissue Paper Craft
- Popsicle Father's Day Card
- Lion Name Craft
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More