We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Paracord, also known as parachute cord, is a super-strong nylon cord that comes in a variety of colors and patterns. Most often used for camping and outdoor activities, paracord is a handy survival tool that can be used for several purposes, from shoe string to tent security. Paracord is great for tying in knots, which makes it a must-have tool for outdoor enthusiasts...as well as creative crafters!
Perfect for using to create bracelets and key fobs, paracord has quickly become the hottest thing in crafting. Also used to add texture and style to headbands and flip flops, this durable string is a clever and fun way to accessorize this spring...and in Paracord Crafts, the newest eBook from Leisure Arts, you'll learn how to make more than 10 awesome paracord crafts, as well as pick up helpful tips on using and crafting with paracord.
With lots of full-color step-by-step photos for each project in Paracord Crafts, these bracelets, key fobs, headbands, and collars are easy and fun to make for beginners and advanced paracord crafters alike. I love the Raising the Bar Bracelets, which combine two different colored paracord strings to create one fun and funky bracelet. These paracord crafts are colorful and fun to wear, and could be very useful if you ever find yourself in need of some string!
Join in on the craze and get crafting with paracord!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Craft It Up: Christmas Around the World Review
- Crafting With Kids Book Review
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
- Easy Foam Crafts
- Hooked on Rubber Band Jewelry Review
- Kitchen Science Lab for Kids
- The Paper Hat Book
- Enter to win a copy of Just Add Color Arboretum Book!
- Chance to win a copy of 51 Things to Make with Paper Plates!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Mazes
- Jenga Block Snowman
- Sea Glass Christmas Tree
- Printable Christmas Word Scramble
- Rudolph Pine Cone Craft
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Printable Winter Mazes
- Thanksgiving Gratitude Game
- Paper Plate Snowman Craft
- Popsicle Stick Polar Bear Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More