We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Paracord, also known as parachute cord, is a super-strong nylon cord that comes in a variety of colors and patterns. Most often used for camping and outdoor activities, paracord is a handy survival tool that can be used for several purposes, from shoe string to tent security. Paracord is great for tying in knots, which makes it a must-have tool for outdoor enthusiasts...as well as creative crafters!
Perfect for using to create bracelets and key fobs, paracord has quickly become the hottest thing in crafting. Also used to add texture and style to headbands and flip flops, this durable string is a clever and fun way to accessorize this spring...and in Paracord Crafts, the newest eBook from Leisure Arts, you'll learn how to make more than 10 awesome paracord crafts, as well as pick up helpful tips on using and crafting with paracord.
With lots of full-color step-by-step photos for each project in Paracord Crafts, these bracelets, key fobs, headbands, and collars are easy and fun to make for beginners and advanced paracord crafters alike. I love the Raising the Bar Bracelets, which combine two different colored paracord strings to create one fun and funky bracelet. These paracord crafts are colorful and fun to wear, and could be very useful if you ever find yourself in need of some string!
Join in on the craze and get crafting with paracord!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
Crafting With Kids Book Review
150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids Review
Big Blast of Kid Crafts: Fun in the Sun Review
MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
A Tutu for Every Occasion Review
Kitchen Science Lab for Kids
Enter to win a copy of Ultimate Paper Airplanes for Kids!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- BlissLights BlissBulb
- Melting Beads Light House
- Shell Fish Kids Craft
- DIY Wreaths from Paper Drinking Straws!!!
- Bird Nest Fine Motor Science Activity for Preschoolers
- DIY Fabric Bookmarks With Felt Applique
- Recycled Succulent Planter
- Rainbow Flowers Suncatchers
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More