Rubber Band Loom Fun Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
If you ask someone what they think about Rainbow Loom bracelet, chances are they'll tell you they just can't get enough! Whether you're already involved with the Rainbow Loom craze or you're just getting started, finding patterns can be a challenge. Thankfully, this book from Leisure Arts, Inc. offers fun and funky Rainbow Loom patterns that everyone will love.
Rubber Band Loom Fun is compatible with loom variations like Wonder Loom™, FunLoom™, and CraZ-Loom™, so you can use any one of those variations for these Rainbow Loom designs. Beginners will love the helpful tutorial at the front of the book that explains everything from placing your bands to properly looping them to make your own bracelets, and experts will love tackling the more challenging designs towards the end of the book. There's even a tutorial for extending your Rainbow Loom bracelets! From the basic single chain Rainbow Loom bracelet to the super cool Zippy Chain design, Rubber Band Loom Fun has awesome designs for everyone you know.
With easy-to-follow charts, detailed step-by-step instructions, and a list of techniques with every tutorial, you'll be able to create custom Rainbow Loom bracelets with ease. These tutorials even include suggestions for different color combinations, so you can truly pick a Rainbow Loom design that first your style.
Rubber Band Loom Fun includes eight Rainbow Loom bracelets for crafters of all skill levels. You'll find the fan-favorite fishtail Rainbow Loom design in this book, among other popular patterns, but you'll also find designs you won’t find anywhere else, such as the Triple Single bracelet and the awesome Chain Mail pattern. Rainbow Loom enthusiasts young and old will find something to love in Rubber Band Loom Fun. By the time you’ve worked your way through Rubber Band Loom Fun, you'll find that it truly lives up to its title.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Paper Hat Book
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- Enter to win a copy of Just Add Color Arboretum Book!
- Win a copy of Finger Knitting Fun!
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
- Gardening Lab for Kids Review
- Hooked on Rubber Band Jewelry Review
- Enter to win a copy of 51 Things to Make with Cardboard Tubes!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Pom Pom
- Easy Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Soap Pouch To Take To Summer Camp
- Simple Canvas Painting With Vinyl For Kids
- How To Make A Piñata From A Cereal Box
- Easy Ear Warmer Headband
- Lavender Bath Bombs
- Easy Coffee Can Bird Feeder And Bird House Craft For Kids Or Adults
- Pop Culture Valentines
- Printable Tags And Accessories For Purim Baskets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More