- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Rubber Band Loom Fun Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Rubber Band Loom Fun Review
Gifted by: Leisure Arts, Inc.
Reviewed by: Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
If you ask someone what they think about Rainbow Loom bracelet, chances are they'll tell you they just can't get enough! Whether you're already involved with the Rainbow Loom craze or you're just getting started, finding patterns can be a challenge. Thankfully, this book from Leisure Arts, Inc. offers fun and funky Rainbow Loom patterns that everyone will love.
Rubber Band Loom Fun is compatible with loom variations like Wonder Loom™, FunLoom™, and CraZ-Loom™, so you can use any one of those variations for these Rainbow Loom designs. Beginners will love the helpful tutorial at the front of the book that explains everything from placing your bands to properly looping them to make your own bracelets, and experts will love tackling the more challenging designs towards the end of the book. There's even a tutorial for extending your Rainbow Loom bracelets! From the basic single chain Rainbow Loom bracelet to the super cool Zippy Chain design, Rubber Band Loom Fun has awesome designs for everyone you know.
With easy-to-follow charts, detailed step-by-step instructions, and a list of techniques with every tutorial, you'll be able to create custom Rainbow Loom bracelets with ease. These tutorials even include suggestions for different color combinations, so you can truly pick a Rainbow Loom design that first your style.
Rubber Band Loom Fun includes eight Rainbow Loom bracelets for crafters of all skill levels. You'll find the fan-favorite fishtail Rainbow Loom design in this book, among other popular patterns, but you'll also find designs you won’t find anywhere else, such as the Triple Single bracelet and the awesome Chain Mail pattern. Rainbow Loom enthusiasts young and old will find something to love in Rubber Band Loom Fun. By the time you’ve worked your way through Rubber Band Loom Fun, you'll find that it truly lives up to its title.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Making Soap Clouds is one of the coolest science experiments for kids ever. It's so easy to make, but the results are absolutely… Continue reading: "Soap Clouds"
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
- Enter to win a copy of Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals!
- The Paper Hat Book
- Hand in Hand: Crafting With Kids Review
- Find It, Make It Review
- Crafting With Kids Book Review
- ScrapKins Build-It Book Review
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More