Fall Crafts for Kids: 28 Pumpkin Ideas
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Fall is such a fun time of the year! There are a ton of fantastic fall crafts for kids that your little ones can make, and there's so much to do outdoors in the crisp autumn air. Your kids can jump into gigantic piles of leaves, go apple picking with their family and friends, or dream up all kinds of fun pumpkin carving ideas to make a whole pumpkin patch of Jack-O'-Lanterns for your front porch. Pumpkins are practically the symbol of the season, so why stop at just carving them when they can have fun with pumpkin crafts for kids throughout the whole autumn season?
We brought you these Fall Crafts for Kids: 28 Pumpkin Ideas straight from the pumpkin patch! You'll find a ton of great pumpkin decorating ideas for kids of any age, and there are no carving tools required. From pumpkin-themed Halloween kids' crafts, to easy pumpkin crafts for younger kids, to decorative pumpkins you can use in your home, this list of kids' fall crafts is great for spending quality time together as a family. Make one, or make them all; no matter what, these are definitely some of the coolest pumpkin decorating ideas for kids you'll ever see.
Fall Crafts for Kids: 28 Pumpkin Ideas
Table of Contents
Pumpkin Decorating Ideas for Kids
Easy Pumpkin Crafts
Budget-Friendly Pumpkin Craft Ideas
Halloween Pumpkin Ideas
Your little ones can learn how to decorate pumpkins without carving them when they check out these painting ideas for kids. Don't be afraid to go crazy with color! I'd love to tell you these easy pumpkin crafts aren't as messy as carving a pumpkin...but then these pumpkin decorating ideas wouldn't be as much fun. Your kids will be surprised when you see how many different ways you can decorate a pumpkin.
- Scribble Pumpkins
- Totally Tie Dye Pumpkin
- Glitzy Glitter Painted Pumpkins
- Think Pink Painted Pumpkins
- Marvelous Melted Crayon Pumpkins
- Vibrant Pumpkins
- Funky Harlequin Pumpkins
- Fabulous Washi Tape Pumpkin
Get your little ones into the spirit of fall by letting them do a ton of fun fall crafts. 45 Fall Crafts for Kids has all of the fall fun that your kids will need.
Whether you're looking for craft projects for preschoolers or fun fall crafts for toddlers, these easy pumpkin crafts for kids are great for little hands. They can decorate your home with these cute pumpkin ideas, or they could use these pumpkin crafts for kids to make festive fall gifts. From the kids' painting projects to the cool paper plate pumpkin craft, younger kids are sure to love these fun fall crafts for kids.
- Spinning Light Up Jack-O'-Lantern
- Spooky Jack-O'-Lantern Stones
- Bitty Button Pumpkins
- Pine Cone Pumpkin Crafts
- Jack-O'-Lantern Box
- Punchin' Fist Print Pumpkin Patch Painting
- Beaded Jack-O'-Lantern Ornaments
- Adorable Stained Glass Pumpkins
- Preschool Paper Pumpkins
- Adorable Pumpkin Treat Boxes
These easy pumpkin crafts are great pumpkin ideas for kids if you're trying to save a trip to the store. You can use recycled materials for these pumpkin crafts for kids, so it's easy to decorate your home for fall without spending too much money. These pumpkin crafts are easy for even younger kids to make, so everyone can try their hand at these fun pumpkin craft ideas.
- Plastic Bottle Pumpkin
- Twisted Pumpkin
- Paper Mache Plastic Bag Pumpkin
- Jack-o'-Lantern Paper Chain
- Upcycled Spool Pumpkin
- Pretty Pumpkin CD
Halloween is a time of make-believe; your kids get to be anything they can imagine, just for one night. When they're done making their awesome homemade Halloween costume, they can dress up their pumpkins too! These festive Halloween kids' crafts are great ways to get in on the halloween pumpkin fun and get in the trick-or-treating spirit all at the same time. If you're looking for pumpkin carving ideas, try Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach!
- Printable Pumpkin Advent Calendar
- Tissue Paper Candy Pumpkins
- Junk Drawer Pumpkin
- Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach
The best thing about fall is Halloween, and one of the best things about Halloween is all of the crafts that your kids will get to do! Grab your free copy of 19 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Decor Free eBook to get a lot more spook-tacular craft ideas that your kids will love.
Read NextRadiant Pinecone Topiary
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More