38 Lucky Saint Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids
By: Jaclyn Holtzman, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"They're always after me pot of gold." Yes, they are, Lucky, and we're going to help them get it! Whether or not you believe 13 to be a lucky number, it is your lucky number today. AllFreeKidsCrafts has 13 Lucky Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids plus several brand new favorites that are an absolute blast to make. The more Saint Patrick's Day crafts you have, the better your chance of finding the pot of gold. The crafts will keep your bellies full, your crafty hands fuller, and your pockets the fullest. Your wish to make this the best St. Patty’s Day ever has been granted with this great guide to green glory.
Rub a lamp, wish upon a star, and cross your fingers all you want; luck will be knocking on your door only when it sees your home chockfull of leprechauns, clovers, and rainbows. So cover your house in these simple yet entertaining St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids to ensure that a pony will show up on your front stoop. Maybe those kinds of wishes won’t come true, but you’ll definitely find yourself winning more raffles and bingo games.
Irish or not these Saint Patrick’s Day crafts for kids will lead you to a pot of creative gold. You’ll, no doubt, have a shamrockin’ time while picking clovers, chasing rainbows, and gathering good luck with these crafts for kids to make. These lucky symbols are ten times luckier when they’re homemade. Choose from many “charm”ing crafts like a Clover Leaf Lei, The Luck ‘o the Straw, a Dazzling Rainbow Spinner, or Gooey Green Goop, to name just a few lucky projects.
Here’s to hoping your day is full of “hearts, stars, and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows, and ye red balloon!”
38 Lucky Saint Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids
Table of Contents
Celebrate the luckiest day of the year with this collection of 12 St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids! Don't miss out on this free eBook; grab your free copy by downloading today.
Shamrock and roll with these fun crafts for kids of all ages. Between the four-leaf clovers and the shamrocks, luck will have no choice but to stay in your home for a while. Wear a barrette to ensure luck never leaves your side or carry a shamrock on your straw to sip in all the luck you can get. You can even turn some of these St. Patrick's Day crafts into decorations for your home!
- Clover Leaf Lei
- Lucky Lass Barrette and Accessory
- Shamrock Pretzel Snacks
- Spongy St. Patrick's Day Toddler Paintings
- The Luck 'o the Straw
- Easy 3D Shamrocks
- Pipe Cleaner Shamrock Bouquet
- Paper Shamrock Chain
- Lucky Mason Jar Luminaries
- Shamrock Suncatchers
- DIY Shamrock Shirt
Somewhere over the rainbow there is a pot of gold, and it is yours. The more rainbow crafts you make for St. Patrick's Day, the more likely you are to find out where that pot of gold really is located. Green is great, but why settle for one color when you can craft with them all? These bright and bold St. Patrick's Day crafts are sure to put a smile on your face.
- Dazzling Rainbow Spinner
- Egg Carton Rainbow Garden
- Paint the Rainbow
- Rainbow Windcatchers
- Pipe Cleaner Rainbow Craft
- Rainbow Cloud Barrette
- Pom Pom Rainbow Crafts
- Rainbow Embroidery Hoop Art
Discover even more colorful kids' crafts in this collection of Spring Projects for Children: 18 Rainbow Crafts for Kids!
If you can't find out where the pot of gold is located on your own with all of your rainbow crafts, then you have no choice but to catch a leprechaun. Lucky is a lot more likely to come into your home if it is covered in green spirit and leprechauns that look like him. How close can you get Lucky between your festive window clings and your green goop? There's even more fun to be had with leprechaun crafts inspired by those magical little creatures. Turn your little ones into LepreCuties, or serve a sweet treat inside a leprechaun's hat.
- Lucky the Leprechaun
- Lure Lucky the Leprechaun
- Gooey Green Goop
- St. Patrick's Day Window Clings
- Cupcake Liner Leprechaun Beards
- Whimsical Leprechaun Peg Dolls
- Easy Leprechaun Hats
- Fun and Easy Paper Plate Leprechaun Mask
- Treasured Hat Leprechaun Crafts
Last but certainly not least, these are the St. Patrick's Day crafts for kids that are ready to celebrate and have a great time! Each one of these holiday craft ideas is a great way to spread a little cheer on the luckiest day of the year. From coloring and painting projects to fun ways to hunt for leprechauns, your little ones will ask for these St. Patrick's Day crafts year after year.
- Leprechaun Rainbow Seeds
- Paper Chain Pot of Gold
- Leprechaun Binoculars
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Coloring Cards
- Rainbow Leprechaun Trap
- Paper Plate Pot of Gold
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt
- Paper Pot o' Gold
- St. Patrick's Day Stamp Art
Can't get enough of St. Paddy's Day? Find the rest of our St. Patrick's Day crafts for kids, all in one place.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More