12 St. Patrick's Day Crafts For Kids
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
35+ Lucky Saint Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
"They're always after me pot of gold." Yes, they are, Lucky, and we're going to help them get it! Look forward to these 35+ Lucky Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids plus several brand new favorites that are an absolute blast to make. The more Saint Patrick's Day crafts you have, the better your chance of finding the pot of gold. These easy kids crafts will keep your bellies full, your crafty hands fuller, and your pockets the fullest. Your wish to make this the best St. Patty’s Day ever has been granted with this great guide to green glory.
Rub a lamp, wish upon a star, and cross your fingers all you want; luck will be knocking on your door only when it sees your home chockfull of leprechauns, clovers, and rainbows. Cover your house with these simple yet entertaining St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids to ensure that a pony will show up on your front stoop. Maybe those kinds of wishes won’t come true, but you’ll definitely find yourself winning more raffles and bingo games.
Irish or not, these Saint Patrick’s Day crafts for kids will lead you to a pot of creative gold. You’ll, no doubt, have a shamrockin’ time while picking clovers, chasing rainbows, and gathering good luck with these crafts for kids to make. These lucky symbols are ten times luckier when they’re homemade holiday crafts. Choose from many “charm”ing crafts like a Clover Leaf Lei, The Luck ‘o the Straw, a Dazzling Rainbow Spinner, or Gooey Green Goop, to name just a few lucky projects.
Table of Contents
Shamrockin' Kids' Crafts
Shamrock and roll with these fun crafts for kids of all ages. Between the four-leaf clovers and the shamrocks, luck will have no choice but to stay in your home for a while. Wear a barrette to ensure luck never leaves your side or carry a shamrock on your straw to sip in all the luck you can get. You can even turn some of these St. Patrick's Day crafts into decorations for your home!
Discover even more colorful kids' crafts in this collection of Spring Projects for Children: 28 Rainbow Crafts for Kids
Rainbow Crafts Kids Can Make
Somewhere over the rainbow, there is a pot of gold and it is yours. The more rainbow crafts you make for St. Patrick's Day, the more likely you are to find out where that pot of gold really is located. Green is great, but why settle for one color when you can craft with them all? These bright and bold St. Patrick's Day crafts are sure to put a smile on your face.
Good Luck 'n Leprechaun Crafts
If you can't find out where the pot of gold is located on your own with all of your rainbow crafts, then you have no choice but to catch a leprechaun. Lucky is a lot more likely to come into your home if it is covered in green spirit and leprechauns that look like him. There's even more fun to be had with leprechaun crafts inspired by those magical little creatures. Turn your little ones into LepreCuties, or serve a sweet treat inside a leprechaun's hat.
Other St. Patrick's Day Craft Ideas
Last but certainly not least, these are the St. Patrick's Day crafts for kids that are ready to celebrate and have a great time! Each one of these holiday craft ideas is a great way to spread a little cheer on the luckiest day of the year. From coloring and painting projects to fun ways to hunt for leprechauns, your little ones will ask for these St. Patrick's Day crafts year after year.
Celebrate the luckiest day of the year with this collection of 12 St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids
What is your favorite part about St. Patrick's Day?
Read NextPaper Chain Pot of Gold
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Itty Bitty Snowman Ornament
The great thing about the Christmas season for kids is that crafts are usually in abundance. This Itty Bitty Snowman Ornament makes… Continue reading: "Itty Bitty Snowman Ornament"
- Paper Chain Pot of Gold
- Button Luck Shamrock
- Dazzling Rainbow Spinners
- Paper Plate Pot of Gold
- Pom Pom Rainbow Crafts
- Fun and Easy Paper Plate Leprechaun Mask
- Toilet Paper Roll Leprechaun Craft
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt
- Toilet Tube Shamrock Pal
- Leprechaun Bait (with free printable tags)
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Carnival Word Search For Kids
- Super Mario Perler Beads: How To Enjoy These Fun Crafts (10 Free Patterns)
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- How To Make Seed Bombs
- Paper Bag Bee
- Make Your Own Sidewalk Chalk: An Easy And Fun Project For Kids
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Free Spring Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More