Halloween Plastic Lace Crafts Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Halloween Plastic Lace Crafts
Provided by Design Originals
Reviewed by Lindsey Rolf
Halloween is one of the spookiest nights of the year, and you can make it even spookier with this fun book by David Kominz, Phyllis Damon, and David Hall. This book is perfect if you've got goblins and ghouls on your mind but you're bored of the usual crafts. Complete with instructions for every craft and ideas for new creepy creatures, this book introduces you to the world of plasic lace crafts. If you've never heard of this awesome crafting material before, you sure are missing out. Don't worry because you won't miss a beat reading this book. All crafts are kid-friendly and you will find that that plastic lace is a colorful material that can be made into any Halloween creature you can think of, like pumpkins, witches, and spiders.
The beginning of this book includes a helpful tips and tricks page to guide those who might be new to plastic lace crafts. It explains where to find different materials to make these spooky crafts and provides tips on how to do lacing. You don't have to be worried if you don't know anything about plastic crafts because this book gives you step-by-step instructions. Every stitch comes with clear pictures showing you exactly what to do. Before you know it you will have mastered four-strand and six-strand plastic lacing.
You will find 10 easy-to-make Halloween crafts for kids of all ages. Tiny tots will love to play with the worms and bugs used as decorations, and older kids will be able to master the art of plastic lace. These crafts will come alive once you choose the right color plastic lace and combine it with googly eyes, pom poms, and pipe cleaners. You can make the usual scary Halloween creatures like black cats and ghosts, but you will also find new ideas for bugs like worms and centipedes. There is no shortage of creative ideas inside this spooky book.
Break out the plastic lace to add to your costume while you're waiting to go trick-or-treating, or make some Halloween crafts to decorate your house. These kooky crafts can hang up in your room, turn into a keychain for you backpack, or clip on to a school lunch.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- The Paper Hat Book
- ScrapKins Build-It Book Review
- Big Blast of Kid Crafts: Fun in the Sun Review
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Crafting With Kids Book Review
- Halloween Plastic Lace Crafts Review
- Boycraft Review
- Washi Tape Review
- Enter to win a copy of 51 things to make with Egg Cartons!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Valentine Penguin With Heart Craft
- Easter Egg Paper Craft
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- How To Make A Leprechaun Paper Puppet For Kids
- Popsicle Stick Witch Craft
- Printable Crab Template
- Winter Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Printable I Spy Weather
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More