- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals
Gifted by: Ryland and Peters
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Back in the day when we were kids we either had the option to play outside with bouncy balls and jacks or play with paper dolls. We've come a long way with technology and all kinds of neat treats and gimmicks. What I also think we've come a long way with is finding the small things in life and coming up with something fantastic and creative. In Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals you will find 25 fun designs for jewelry and accessories made from simple, small rubber bands.
With using a hook and loom anyone can create these adorable animal charms. In the first chapter there are cute pets and furry friends like cats, dogs, turtles, farm animals and more. In the second chapter are wild animals like a fox, a lion, an owl, a monkey, and other fabulous animals that you'll fall in love with.
Each project has a diagram that shows how to set up the rubber bands on the loom in order to come up with the finished project. Buzzy bees become adorable earrings, a penguin can be turned into a brooch, an owl would make a super cute necklace and the turtle can be a fun pencil topper. The helpful hints and tips allow you to easily follow instructions and make these adorable rubber band animals.
If you're looking for something different to try, or even a gift to give a child then add the Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals book to your collection. It truly is amazing what we can do with a simple rubber band, and now you have the chance to try.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Finger Knit DIY Hoop Rug
Your kids will love learning how to finger knit by making a stylish decorative craft with this fantastic yarn craft for kids! This… Continue reading: "Finger Knit DIY Hoop Rug"
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Enter to win a copy of 51 Things to Make with Cardboard Tubes!
- 150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids Review
- Enter to win a copy of Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals!
- Enter to win a copy of 51 things to make with Egg Cartons!
- Big Blast of Kid Crafts: Fun in the Sun Review
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
- Boycraft Review
- Rubber Band Jewelry All Grown Up
- Enter to win a copy of The Paper Playhouse!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More