Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Back in the day when we were kids we either had the option to play outside with bouncy balls and jacks or play with paper dolls. We've come a long way with technology and all kinds of neat treats and gimmicks. What I also think we've come a long way with is finding the small things in life and coming up with something fantastic and creative. In Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals you will find 25 fun designs for jewelry and accessories made from simple, small rubber bands.
With using a hook and loom anyone can create these adorable animal charms. In the first chapter there are cute pets and furry friends like cats, dogs, turtles, farm animals and more. In the second chapter are wild animals like a fox, a lion, an owl, a monkey, and other fabulous animals that you'll fall in love with.
Each project has a diagram that shows how to set up the rubber bands on the loom in order to come up with the finished project. Buzzy bees become adorable earrings, a penguin can be turned into a brooch, an owl would make a super cute necklace and the turtle can be a fun pencil topper. The helpful hints and tips allow you to easily follow instructions and make these adorable rubber band animals.
If you're looking for something different to try, or even a gift to give a child then add the Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals book to your collection. It truly is amazing what we can do with a simple rubber band, and now you have the chance to try.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- A Tutu for Every Occasion Review
- Easy Foam Crafts
- Chance to win a copy of Slimed DIY!
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
- Big Blast of Kid Crafts: Fun in the Sun Review
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- Duct Tape Your Heart Out! Review
- Gardening Lab for Kids
- Enter to win a copy of 51 things to make with Egg Cartons!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Fluffy Slime
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Kid-sewn Backpack Name Tag
- Tropical Paper Flowers
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- Fun Frog Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- Felt Princess Crown
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More