- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
51 Things to Make with Paper Plates
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
51 Things to Make with Paper Plates
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
With the amount of garbage we go through each week it's no wonder our landfills are filled to the brim. Did you know that every American generates 4.4 pounds of garbage on a daily basis? We go through over 250 million tons of garbage a year, which is kind of depressing if you really think about it. Why not try to reduce those numbers by recycling? Recycling is great for our environment and our health and it can also teach a great deal about our Earth to the children of the world. With that said, instead of throwing garbage out, reuse it by crafting with it! In 51 things to make with Paper Plates you'll find amazing projects you never knew could be made out of such household items.
With 80 pages of pure fun, you and the kids are sure to find a project that will bring hours and hours of happiness. In this book you'll find 51 things to make with paper plates; the photographs are clear, the instructions are easy to follow, and you'll love the fact that this book is a hardcover.
From easy projects to a little more advanced, there is a project for everyone. From Santa to a dog that actually barks, to a pirate beard and more, you won't know which to make first. Kids can have fun with the variety of masks included to spike their imaginative play. There's even a flower hat to wear! Who would have thought you could make so many things out of paper plates? There are tips throughout the book so you get the best outcome for each project.
Help the environment by recycling and reusing and turning garbage into something neat.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
This cute cardboard tube bunny rabbit family is a fun Easter craft to make with your kids. Choose bright and cheery colors to… Continue reading: "Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family"
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Rubber Band Jewelry All Grown Up
- Find It, Make It Review
- Pom-Poms! 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects Review
- Hand in Hand: Crafting With Kids Review
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
- A Tutu for Every Occasion Review
- Duct Tape Your Heart Out! Review
- Gardening Lab for Kids Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Draw A Pig
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Clay Pot Ladybug
- A Is For Alligator Alphabet Craft
- Printable Basketball Maze
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- Free Spring Fun Word Search For Easy Activity With Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More