Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Ultimate Paper Airplanes For Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Ultimate Paper Airplanes for Kids
Gifted by: Tuttle Publishing
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Think back to those childhood days when your parents made you play outside and we didn't have all this technology. Were you the one playing with paper dolls and paper airplanes? Those paper airplanes are making a comeback and I think it's great! Get those kids back outdoors or at least away from the TV with Ultimate Paper Airplanes For Kids.
In this book you'll find 12 innovative designs and 48 tear-out airplanes. The instructions for each of the planes are simple; the folding lines are printed right on the sheets, so the kids can be flying a new plane in no time. This book is really cute for kids; the beginning of the book talks about why planes fly, what kind of animals fly, what forces are in equilibrium and so much more. This book really is more than just building paper airplanes, but it's a teaching guide.
Kids will learn what types of paper to use for these paper airplanes, what kinds of scissors and tape to use, test flying and even what types of planes there are to choose from. From a hammerhead to a flying wing, to a fire ball and a delta jet, there are fun designs to create.
What I think is really neat about this book is that it comes with a fold-out runway and landing game. How cute is that? Once the paper airplanes are ready for takeoff, the kids can get ready on the runway. This truly is the best guide for paper airplanes. In the dead of the winter when it's too cold to play outside and everyone has cabin fever, whip out the Ultimate Paper Airplanes For Kids book; you and the kids will be entertained for hours.
Read NextRubber Band Jewelry All Grown Up
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Scrappy Fabric Bowls
These Scrappy Fabric Bowls are such an awesome craft for using up your fabric scraps. The more scraps you have, the cooler these easy… Continue reading: "Scrappy Fabric Bowls"
- Rubber Band Jewelry All Grown Up
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Hand in Hand: Crafting With Kids Review
- A Fun Way to Learn to Crochet for Kids
- Enter to win a copy of More Boredom Busters!
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
- Find It, Make It Review
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Pom-Poms! 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects Review
- Gardening Lab for Kids Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Clay Pot Ladybug
- A Is For Alligator Alphabet Craft
- Printable Basketball Maze
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- Free Spring Fun Word Search For Easy Activity With Kids
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Writing Prompt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More