Window Cling Art Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Window Cling Art Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
We are constantly looking for new projects to work on in our house because let's face it, a 3-year-old and a 6-year-old can be easily distracted and get bored in a matter of seconds. The one thing I can truly count on to keep my girls entertained are the fun products from OOLY.
The Window Cling Art Kit is the perfect combination of messy, yet organized. Within the kit there are 5 bottles of colored paint, 1 bottle of black outliner paint, 2 reusable transparent films, 1 glue stick and 14 traceable designs. Now my girls absolutely love painting, but it can be a nightmare as a parent, so this is just the right amount of mess for me. The paint bottles can be squeezed directly onto the traceable designs and you don't have to worry about paintbrushes dripping onto the table or having the water drip onto a design.
Fun colors can be brought into your home with the natural light of the sun; hang these cling art designs on the windows and have the room instantly brightened. This kit is perfect for a day of arts and crafts and even better for those cold, snowy days when you just don't feel like leaving the house. This kit is recommended for ages 6 and up, but I have no issues with my 3-year-old working on a few as well; after all, they need to let their creativity fly.
Read NextFun Sandwich Cutters Set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win the Fun Sandwich Cutters Set!
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Enter for a chance to win the WrapIt Bracelet Craft Kit!
- Chance to win a Boye Round Loom Set!
- Enter to win Duck Brand Labeling Tape!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- S.E.I Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Social Artworking Junior: Canvas Design Review
- Enter to win a Beginner's Knitting Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Popsicle Stick Apple Craft
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More