We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
If you're tired of your kids leaving their clay out to become dry and useless overnight, Pluffy is the product you need. Able to be used over and over, even if left out of its container, Pluffy is the perfect product for young artists. In a variety of primary, pastel, tropical, and even glow in the dark colors, Pluffy has plenty of colors to spark the imagination and create inspiration. From the first touch, this clay will become a favorite in your household.
Pluffy is fun because its texture is extremely unique. You can squish Pluffy and feel the fluffy, bouncy texture whether it is fresh from the package or a few weeks old. My favorite thing about Pluffy is that you can mold it a remold it over and over without worrying about it getting ruined. Sometimes I'm not happy with my sculpture, but I've overworked my clay and it has crumbled to bits. With Pluffy that doesn't happen, and you can work your clay over and over until you get the perfect sculpture.
When you finally create the sculpture of your dreams, you can make it permanent by baking it! Baking your creations is the best part, because you get a fun surprise when you take them from the oven: your sculptures will float! Your kids can make their own pool toys and bath toys, saving you a trip to the store and letting them flex their creative muscles. Playing with toys they created themselves will show them that making things is easy, and it will promote them to do more and more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
It can be very exciting to show your child how fun it is to recycle CDs and turn them into something beautiful. If you're trying to… Continue reading: "Spectacular Recycled CD Peacock"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Artificial Flowers From Plastic Papers
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Fluffy Slime
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Kid-sewn Backpack Name Tag
- Tropical Paper Flowers
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- Fun Frog Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More