- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Fun Silicone Candy Molds
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Fun Silicone Candy Molds
Gifted by: StarPack
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
You are going to LOVE the Fun Silicone Candy Molds from StarPack. Now you can make baking a family-fun activity without all the mess! Or you can simply keep the baking to yourself, but get the perfect shapes for the holiday season.
This amazingly cute candy mold comes in a pack of three with different shapes: trees, stars and hearts. It's made of high quality LFGB grade silicone and is BPA free; it's also 100% FDA Food Grade compliant. You can use the mold in the freezer, the microwave, the oven, and it's dishwasher safe. You can't ask for a better mold than that!
The Fun Silicone Candy Molds can easily make candy, gummies, chocolate, ice cubes or even soap, crayons and candles. These are perfect for birthday parties, party favors, baby showers or anything you can think of. I personally would love to use the tree molds to make chocolate candies for Christmas. What's great is that nothing sticks to the mold, it's stain and odor resistant, and cleaning up after baking is easy breezy.
The mold allows you and the kids to get creative in the kitchen without the hassel and worry of a messy kitchen. With 100% satisfaction guarantee, we assure you you'll want to make something fabulous with each of the shapes.
Read NextSculpey III 30 Color Sampler Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Making Soap Clouds is one of the coolest science experiments for kids ever. It's so easy to make, but the results are absolutely… Continue reading: "Soap Clouds"
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Chance to win an Orange Art Box!
- Chance to win the Jewelry Jam Craft Kit!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to Win a Copy of the DIY Place Art and Craft Book!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Monster Tail!
- Chance to win the Minions Perler Beads Set!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More