Tiggly Shapes Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
In the digital age, there are more and more opportunities for children to learn and play, but none are quite as fun as Tiggly Shapes. Developed by early childhood experts, these toddler-friendly toys come with 4 geometric shapes that are specially designed to interact with Tiggly apps, allowing children to experience hands-on education combined with the fun of digital play. With adorable, high-quality graphics and a fun tactile experience, Tiggly Shapes takes learning through play to the next level.
Parents can pick any of the three free award-winning apps that come with Tiggly Shapes: Safari, Stamp, and Draw. We downloaded the Safari app for this review. The app opens with 4 simple shape-matching tasks, which unlock the app once completed. This gives children the chance to familiarize themselves with the iPad and the Tiggly shapes before actually playing. Once the app is unlocked, learning begins!
Children work through three themed levels—farm animals, jungle animals, and sea animals—and they can work at their own pace. Children are guided by sounds and narration as they play, receiving encouragement and feedback as they learn the names and sounds of new animals. Rather than passively watching, children are actively making connections as they match their Tiggly Shapes to the shapes on the screen. In addition to the fun activities for children, the app also includes a helpful guide for parents, as well as tips to enhance the child’s learning experience both with and without the Tiggly Shapes app.
Tiggly Shapes are designed for children as young as 18 months to enjoy, but children as old as 4 years old will still have a blast with this app. This toy is an absolute essential for the tech-friendly parent, or really anyone with easy access to an iPad. Tiggly Shapes app are more than just entertainment for children; they provide a unique learning experience unlike anything else in the digital world.
Tiggly Shapes are available on tiggly.com and on Amazon.com.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Social Artworking Junior: Canvas Design Review
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
ScrapKins Ship Builder DIY Craft Kit
Happy Doodles Review
Enter to win Fabric Spray Paint!
Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint
Enter to win the Fun Sandwich Cutters Set!
Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
My Lanyard Maker Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Thanksgiving Pilgrim Couple
- Mini Felt Succulent Kits
- Mummy Mason Jars
- Candy Corn Slime
- Easy Doll Diapers
- DIY Halloween Haunted House Craft for Kids
- Easy Origami Picture Frame Craft
- Popsicle Stick House Tutorial
- Duct Tape and Craft Stick Bridge
- Paper Autumn Leaves Wreath
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More