27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Dinosaur Silicone Candy Molds
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Dinosaur Silicone Candy Molds
Gifted by: StarPack
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
You and the kids are going to LOVE the new Dinosaur Silicone Candy Molds from StarPack. Now you can make baking a family-fun activity without all the mess!
This amazingly cute candy mold comes in a pack of two with different dinosaur shapes. It's made of high quality LFGB grade silicone and is BPA free; it's also 100% FDA Food Grade compliant. You can use the mold in the freezer, the microwave, the oven, and it's dishwasher safe. You can't ask for a better mold than that!
The Dinosaur Silicone Candy Molds can easily make candy, gummies, chocolate, ice cubes or even soap, crayons and candles. These are perfect for birthday parties, party favors, baby showers or anything you can think of. Nothing sticks to the mold, it's stain and odor resistant, and cleaning up after baking is easy breezy.
The dinosaur mold allows you and the kids to get creative in the kitchen without the hassel and worry of a messy kitchen. With 100% satisfaction guarantee, we assure you you'll want to use these molds year-round!
Read NextRainbow Loom LoomiLoom
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Dec 18, 2015
These are so cute! What a great idea for kids.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Colored Coffee Filter Flowers
Whether it's Mother's Day or the little ones just need a gift to give for their grandmother, coffee filter crafts offer the perfect… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Colored Coffee Filter Flowers"
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to Win a Copy of the DIY Place Art and Craft Book!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to Win a Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Enter to win Mini Animal Cookie Cutters!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- LolliPics Custom Lollipops
- Chance to win Perler Mini Beads!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More