TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
Gifted by: TULIP
Reviewed by Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Tie dye is a kids' craft classic, and for good reason; it's cheap, colorful, and incredibly creative. Kids can create their own tie dye designs or they can follow specific instructions to dye their shirts in a specific pattern, but no matter what they choose to do, the end result is always totally awesome. In order to get the best tie dye experience, you need quality dye, and that’s where the TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit comes in.
The TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit provides kids with everything they need to create their own tie dye masterpieces. The kit includes 3 squeeze bottles, gloves, rubber bands, and a list of project ideas and inspiration, so the only things you need to get started are water and T-shirts. You won't need to pre-soak your shirts before using the TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit, and the color won't fade in the wash once your child’s projects are complete. Plus, kids can easily mix the kit's fuchsia, yellow, and turquoise dyes to create shades of purple, green, or orange for their tie dye projects. The TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit can dye up to 9 projects, so your kids can easily use this kit with a small group of their friends. No matter how you choose to use it, the TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit is truly a one-stop shop for tie dye fun.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
It can be very exciting to show your child how fun it is to recycle CDs and turn them into something beautiful. If you're trying to… Continue reading: "Spectacular Recycled CD Peacock"
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Enter to win a Tulip Yarn Dye Kit!
- Chance to win the Fun in the Sun Deluxe Rubber Band Crafting Kit!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
- The Material Moms' Personalized Hooded Towel Review
- My Lanyard Maker Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Duct Tape Twirling Bee Craft
- Colorful Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction
- Oreo Cats
- Sponge Fish Preschool Craft
- Seashell Fish
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Patriotic Painted Rocks
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More