Fabric Spray Paint
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Fabric Spray Paint
Gifted by: Tulip
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
As a parent I'm always looking for new ways to entertain my little ones; it's tough when they have such small attention spans, but it's amazing what you can do with a cardboard box. When I was introduced to Tulip Fabric Spray Paint I got really excited and immediately thought of all the fun things we can do with it.
I Love to Create truly is one of my favorite companies as they're alwyas coming out with amazing products. The Fabric Spray Paint can be used on t-shirts, totes, short, socks, shoes and so much more. Because the fabric paint is permanent you must protect your work area with plastic as well as pre-wash your fabric to get the best results.
What I like best about this type of spray paint is that you can get the desired look you're going for. Because it's a pump instead of an aerosol, there isn't as much of a mess. Pressing the pump half way through will give you a splatter effect while pressing it all the way down will give you a spray mist. Let your project dry for at least four hours; after 72 hours you can wash it inside out. I'm sure it goes without saying, but to get the best look you'll want to use the spray paint on white or light colored items.
I Love to Create was also smart enough to give instructions for different techniques, so if you're looking for quick and easy ideas then you're all set! The crumple technique is simply crumpling the fabric and spraying as desired. You then open the fabric and repeat with another color. The masking technique is spraying over tape, objects or paper shapes to create designs, and the folding technique is just spraying the fabric as desired after folding it accordion style.
Tulip Fabric Spray Paint comes in a variety of colors, but I love the Neon package the best. It comes with pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black and white. If you're looking for something different to do with the kids or want to spruce up old plain clothes then get a hold of this Fabric Spray Paint; you and the kids will have a blast!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Bistro Chalk Markers!
- Chance to win Brea Reese Water-Based Marker Set!
- High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
- Enter to Win the Adorable Origami Monsters Kit!
- Chance to win a Puppy Cross Stitch Kit!
- Chance to win Mirror Duck Tape!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win the 2-in-1 OOLY Flipside Notebook!
- Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mother's Day Coloring Page
- Simple Spring Centerpiece
- Diy Spring Bunny Jar Display
- How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occasion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- Free Mother's Day Printable Coupon Cards
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More