U Make It Character Creator
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
U Make It Character Creator
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
The U Make It Character Creator is one of the most unique products out there. This little character gives kids (and adults) the ability to use their imaginations by creating an action figure all their own. Featuring six mix and match components, allows you to create a variety of body types.
Each figure comes with 1 torso, 2 heads, 4 arms, 4 legs, 4 hands, 1 dual-tip marker, 1 sheet of stickers and an instruction sheet. Talking about body parts like this seems a bit strange, but it's actually really neat how it all works. Because this is a customizable figure, it contains enough pieces to make one cool dude. Each part can easily be taken off and switched out with another part, so the figure can be more buff or lean depending on your imagination.
Character Creator can be designed with paints, spray paint, markers and other varieties of materials. You can draw and color directly onto the figure and then complete it with the stickers that contain faces and other neat designs to make the character come to life.
People of all skill levels will be challenged to explore their creativity. What's really neat is that if you mess up or want to change something, then you can easily wipe it away with rubbing alcohol or wipes. This is perfect for kids and kids at heart. The only thing I wish was different was more feminine body parts to choose from as well. Girls can be super heroes, too! However, this is a new product, so maybe we'll see some different products in the near future.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make this Enchanted Pretty Princess Mirror for all your little ones who love their princess characters. With this kids craft idea, you… Continue reading: "Enchanted Pretty Princess Mirror"
- Enter to win a Complete Tooth Fairy Kit!
- Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
- Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
- Tiggly Shapes Review
- Chance to win a Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit!
- Chance to win a Cray-Pas Junior Artist Oil Pastel Set!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to win the Window Cling Art Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Duct Tape Roses
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Kids' Cloth Napkins For The Lunchbox
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More