Tulip Fabric Markers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
As my soon-to-be four-year-old anxiously awaits the warmer weather to arrive, I find that it's getting more difficult to keep her occupied. Aside from practicing her letters and writing her name, her favorite activity to do is paint. Many moms, just like myself, cringe when they hear the word paint and toddler in the same sentence. Not only is it messy, but then you have a drawer full of finger paints and painted pictures that you don't have a clue what to do with. I was finally ready to try something new with Tulip Fabric Markers.
Tulip Fabric Markers have quickly become my newest go-to. There are a variety of markers, but my favorites, as well as my daughter's are the Brush-Tip Markers and the Dual-Tip Markers. The Brush-Tip Markers come in a pack of three or 10 with varying colors; neons like pink, orange and green are super fun to work with. The Dual-Tip Markers also come in a variety of colors. What we both like about these is that each end has a different tip width; one is thicker and the other is super fine for those tiny details.
These markers are permanent and projects can easily be machine washed. They're easy to use and have to dry for 24 hours in order to get the best results. Need inspiration? No problem! You can do almost anything with these Tulip Fabric Markers. Draw on shoes, shirts, tote bags and so much more. You can even make patches to sew on items. These markers unleash your creativity with such vibrant colors. Go ahead, have your child color up something magical.
Read NextMystery Metallic Gel Crayons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Mystery Metallic Gel Crayons!
- Enter to win an Incentive Bundle!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids
- Win Bernat Zapp Yarn!
- Enter to win a Two-Tray Box!
- Chance to win the Minions Perler Beads Set!
- Chance to win 3D Colorables!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- God’s Eye Yarn Craft
- Printable Summer Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox
- Papercraft Planet Cards
- Lorax Papercraft Puppet
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet
- Dragon Paper Bag Puppet
- Pom Pom Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Free Superhero Coloring Pages
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More