Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
If you've ever encountered projects that are painted or colored by numbers then you are going to love this new product from Stick Together. The Paint by Stickers Kit is truly an amazing product that can keep you busy for hours as well as get a group of people to work as a team.
Each kit comes with a variety of colored stickers, a color key to follow and a coded grid that will eventually reveal an eye-popping image. Most of the posters run 40 inches by 36 inches and come with almost 4,000 stickers. Yes, this might seem intimidating, but it's actually quite brilliant and even relaxing. There are plenty of themes to choose from including animals, mythical creatures, the Mona Lisa Painting, the Girl with a Pearl Earring Painting and even a Martin Luther King Jr. Painting; there really is something for everyone.
Our team here at AllFreeKidsCrafts worked on the Hot Air Balloons Kit together and it turned out fantastic. We didn't just sit down for hours peeling and sticking stickers, but we took small breaks throughout the day or worked on it during our lunch; whenever we needed a brain-break, this was the perfect activity to work on.
Everyone from ages 5 and up can help put together one of these Paint by Stickers Kit; you simply have to know your letters and colors and you can easily become part of a masterpiece. You can tape the poster to a wall or place it flat on a large table for your workspace and if you choose to work on it continuously then it can take about three hours to complete. I personally loved coming back to it day in and day out because it gave us a chance to regroup and work as a team each day. It truly was amazing to see the picture come through after every time we worked on it; it's like one of those "magic" pictures that you can only see when you stare at it from afar and then you realize what it is.
I recommend the Paint by Stickers Kit to everyone and everyone. It's relaxing and rewarding and can be framed and hung up for a unique piece of art.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Save the world one placemat at a time! The Recycled Sleeve Placemat Weave uses only recycled materials to create a bright, fun… Continue reading: "Recycled Sleeve Placemat Weave"
- Win Bernat Zapp Yarn!
- Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
- ScrapKins Ship Builder DIY Craft Kit
- TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Creativity Kit Review
- Chance to win Mirror Duck Tape!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
- Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More