- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Many of you, much like myself, may not have heard of ShardWorx before, but now I’m introducing you to them. ShardWorx is art made with glass, resin and a canvas. They have kits that allow you to make your own art and provide everything you need to make your own art piece.
Each kit includes an 8x10 canvas, a single use 6-ounce resin pack, a tray to catch any drips, crushed glass, nitrile gloves, push pins, and instructions. Because this kit includes sharp objects like glass and push pins, it is recommended to have an adult assist and not meant for small kids.
Kits come in all kinds of neat designs like turtles, sea horses, palm trees, hearts, jellyfish, an octopus and even a Christmas tree. There are plenty of kits to choose from and each is just as beautiful as the next. Once your canvas is complete you can add it to any room of the house. Put it in a nice frame or even surround it with an empty frame to give off that 3D look.
Once you learn this technique you will become addicted and want to make all the designs offered. The beautiful clear resin technique is a breathtaking art that will give a whole new meaning to crafting. There’s a sense of calmness when you’re laying each of the glass pieces down, so if you’re feeling stressed, a project like this might be a great relaxation technique for you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Finger Knit DIY Hoop Rug
Your kids will love learning how to finger knit by making a stylish decorative craft with this fantastic yarn craft for kids! This… Continue reading: "Finger Knit DIY Hoop Rug"
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to win Tovolo Sandwich Shapers!
- Enter for a chance to win American Girl Crafts!
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Chance to win a Boye Round Loom Set!
- Enter for a chance to win LePlume Brush Lettering Markers!
- TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Chance to Win a Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Enter to win a Beginner's Knitting Kit!
- Color a Canvas
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More