We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
The BlissBulb from BlissLights is one of the neatest products I've seen lately. I'm a sucker for fun lights and bright, shiny things, so I was in my happy place when I tried this lightbulb. With groundbreaking technology and high quality lasers, this energy-efficient and weather-resistant light bulb is truly an experience.
The BlissBulb easily twists into any standard bulb socket and doesn't have any messy cords to deal with; it's a simple bulb. The premium lasers are bright and have a lot of coverage. The second I turned on the light after putting the bulb in, my entire first floor was illuminated with fabulousness. My daughters kept "oh'ing" and "ah'ing" and had so much fun with it. There were dots on the ceiling, on the floors and on the walls, which is called the firefly effect. Thousands of laser pinpoints instantly transform any room from the ordinary to an amazing ambiance.
This bulb can be used in bedrooms, in kitchens, in offices and even outdoors. It can be used in lamps, down lighting or recessed lighting for amazing results. It comes in green, blue and red all giving off a different vibe. Green gives a festive feel and is the brightest, blue gives off that starry-sky effect while the red creates a warm feeling that is great for holiday parties and candle light dinners. OR you can have all three together for a fun party vibe.
I'm telling you, if you plan on having people over (or not) the BlissBulb is a fun experience. It's unlike any other bulb out there and will make your party the talk of the town. Winters can be boring when you're stuck in the house, so spice it up with the BlissBulb.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Chance to win the Jewelry Jam Craft Kit!
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
Enter to win Character Duck Tape!
Chance to win a Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit!
Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
USA Map Chalkboard Wall Decals Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Thanksgiving Pilgrim Couple
- Mini Felt Succulent Kits
- Mummy Mason Jars
- Candy Corn Slime
- Easy Doll Diapers
- DIY Halloween Haunted House Craft for Kids
- Easy Origami Picture Frame Craft
- Popsicle Stick House Tutorial
- Duct Tape and Craft Stick Bridge
- Paper Autumn Leaves Wreath
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More