Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeders
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This is an easy and fun way to reuse your toilet paper rolls. You need just a few items to get started. The birds and maybe even some pesty squirrels will thank you."
Get in touch with all that nature has to offer with even more bird feeder ideas for kids from our collection! 14 of the Best Kids' Bird Feeder Ideas
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
White cake with chocolate frosting or yellow cake with vanilla frosting? When you just can't choose one cupcake, find four different… Continue reading: "Build Your Own Cupcake Printable"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Rainbow Worksheets And Coloring Pages
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Spring Themed Printable Yoga Poses For Kids
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- How To Make Larger Than Cut Canvas Posters
- Beaded Garden Sparkler
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More