Top 100 Easy Craft Ideas for Kids in 2015
We've got animal crafts for kids and so much more in this year's collection of your favorite craft ideas for kids.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
We've worked hard all year to bring you the best content that we know you will love. Check out our amazing list of Top 100 Easy Craft Ideas for Kids in 2015. Now that the year is coming to a close and we're looking forward to the new year, we decided to take a look back to our most popular crafts for kids that our readers loved this year. From edible crafts to holiday crafts for kids to decorative crafts, your kids have loved crafting with you this year. These top 100 crafts for 2015 are our most popular, so we just know that you'll enjoy them!
You will definitely find a craft to love in this list. There is something for everyone to try so be sure to check out the entire list. You can craft for the holidays or just because it's Tuesday. While your kids are on break, you can try to do all of these kids crafts! Try the best crafts of 2015 in the new year and have even more fun than you did the previous year.
And don't forget to subscribe to the AllFreeKidsCrafts newsletter for more projects you love from bloggers you trust, delivered straight to your inbox every week.
Table of Contents
- Animal Crafts
- Edible Crafts to Make with Your Kids
- Homemade Toys
- Kids' Decorative Crafts
- Easter Crafts
- Halloween Crafts for Kids
- Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
- Learning Activities for Children
- Organizing Ideas for the Play Room
- Printable Crafts and Coloring Pages
- Crafts with Recycled Materials
- Spring Crafts for Kids
- Miscellaneous Crafts for Kids
Your children love animals and crafts, so you should combine the two loves with animal crafts for kids. From owls to butterflies, your kids can craft to their hearts' content and make their favorite animals. They're perfect to make on rainy days with your kids or in a classroom of children.
Find crafts for your older children in this collection: Cool Crafts for Tweens: 150+ Tween Crafts for Middle School Kids
Edible Crafts to Make with Your Kids
Edible crafts are so much fun to make with your kids. You can teach them how to be safe in the kitchen while simultaneously making something delicious that will satisfy your sweet tooth. These edible craft ideas are perfect for parties and other group activities. Even the little ones can have fun these!
Don't spend a lot of money on toys every year, especially since your children will grow out of them so quickly. Make precious memories with your children and make your own toys at home. The memories you cherish will last much longer than any toy you buy in a store.
Kids' Decorative Crafts
Make your home beautiful and make memories with your children at the same time with these decorative crafts for kids. They will have so much fun with these DIY decor crafts and will love seeing their creative work on the walls and displayed in your home. Your children can make these decorative crafts on a rainy or snowy day when they're stuck inside. They'll be having so much fun that they won't even notice the bad weather.
Celebrate Easter this year with some of these wonderful Easter crafts for kids. After the church service and the egg hunt, your children can have a fun Sunday afternoon making some bunny crafts to tell their friends about when they go back to school. Easter will become their new favorite holiday with these awesome Easter craft ideas.
Halloween Crafts for Kids
Halloween is such a fun holiday, especially if you're a young child. They are going to get free candy and they are dressing up in fun costumes. These Halloween arts and crafts for kids are sure to be a hit with the young crowd. Bring them out at a party or in the classroom.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Spread the love on Valentine's Day and craft with your kids. They can craft to their heart's content with these heart-shaped crafts and valentines. Your home will look loving and festive this February with all of these lovely Valntine's Day craft ideas for children.
Learning Activities for Children
Your children are constantly learning and their minds are growing. Ignite their curiosity with these learning activities for children. They will have so much fun learning new things and they can ake their new knowledge into the new year.
Organizing Ideas for the Play Room
Children can be pretty messy. With these organizing craft ideas, you can declutter your home and the play room. Their bedroom floros can suddenly be clear of toys and clothes and you won't have to be picking up the same things over and over.
Printable Crafts and Coloring Pages
Printable crafts are the best because they're completely free. If you have a printer, then you will always be prepared to entertain your children. If the weather surprises you with a blizzard and a snow day, then you can quickly print out activities to keep the kids busy.
Crafts with Recycled Materials
Recycled craft ideas are perfect for your kids because your materials are already in your home or recycling bin. You won't have to spend money to craft with your kids, because you can make beautiful crafts without spending a dime.
Spring Crafts for Kids
Spring is such a wonderful time of year. Winter is going away and the flowers shyly blink up at the sun. Celebrate the new season with these beautiful spring crafts for kids. The little ones will love all of these butterfly and flower crafts so much that spring will be their favorite season.
Miscellaneous Crafts for Kids
If none of the above crafts appealed to you, then you're sure to find something you'll like in this list. There is something for everyone here from fall crafts to Christmas crafts and a gift for Father's Day. Craft until you drop with these awesome crafts for kids.
Check out one of our most popular pages: What to Make with Popsicle Sticks: 50+ Fun Crafts for Kids
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
It can be very exciting to show your child how fun it is to recycle CDs and turn them into something beautiful. If you're trying to… Continue reading: "Spectacular Recycled CD Peacock"
- A Big Big Flower Craft for Kids
- 100+ Free Printable Crafts for Kids
- 150+ Tween Crafts for Middle Schoolers
- What to Make with Popsicle Sticks: 50+ Fun Crafts for Kids
- Rainbow Loom Patterns
- Easy Tie Dye Tips and Step-by-Step Instructions
- Sponge Fish Preschool Craft
- Indoor Craft Ideas for Bad Weather Days
- How to Paper Mache and 7 Paper Mache Crafts for Kids
- 44 Best 4-H Project Ideas Ever
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Duct Tape Twirling Bee Craft
- Colorful Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction
- Oreo Cats
- Sponge Fish Preschool Craft
- Seashell Fish
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Patriotic Painted Rocks
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More