Sakura Pen Collection
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Sakura Pen Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.comChance to Win!
When you're the creative type who likes to draw your own designs and use artistic techniques, then you must have the tools to be able to do so. Sakura has some beautiful products that every crafter should have in their art collection.
Souffle Pens: The soft color and raised line of Souffle Pens add vibrant color and add a 3-D opaque matte finish. The ink comes in soft pastels and white, which is perfect for darker colored papers. These pens are great for holiday ornaments, sticker embellishments, cards and invitations and also work great on glass, plastic and metal.
Glaze Pens: When looking to add a glossy shine to your project then you'll want to turn to these pens. The 3D ink gives off a texture effect that you can actually feel on your projects. These pens are great for cards and invitations, rubberstamping, batik effects, and even stained glass effects. This is a special craft pen that takes time to dry, so it is not recommended for lengthy writing.
Gelly Roll Moonlight Pens: These pens are the original gel ink that is opaque and luminous. They are vivid, intense, opaque colors and each pen works like a paint pen. You can use these pens on vellum, papers and photographs as they write with a creamy, smooth ink that will make any project look professional.
Koi Watercolor Brush Pens: Coloring your artwork has never been easier with these pens; you'll get a fine, medium or bold brush stroke by changing the pressure; these pens perform similar to an artist's brush. The pens come in 48 fabulous colors that blend easily to create different hues and effects. Use the Watercolor Brush Pens for stamps, lettering, illustration and so much more.
Brush Pens: The quality ink of these pens are waterproof, are chemical resistant, fade resistant bleed free, quick drying and pH neutral; they write like a pen and paint like a brush. Pigma Brush Pens are great for calligraphy, illustrations, doodles and can even be used on decorative fabric projects.
What I like most about Sakura Pens is that they don't smear and they're high quality. I can really rely on these pens to make the perfect project and stay perfect for many years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
The Material Moms' Personalized Hooded Towel Review
High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
Enter to win an Incentive Bundle!
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Chance to win Double Dip Ice Cream Scented Markers!
Color-Me-In Notecards Set Review
Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine's Day Printable
- DIY Snowflake
- Pink Flamingo Valentine
- Glow in the Dark Crunchy Slime
- DIY Fabric Flower Hair Ties
- Mixing Paint Colors Preschool Art and Science
- Valentine’s Day Word Search Printable Worksheet
- Love Bug Valentine Fruit Cups
- Cupid’s Arrows
- DIY Valentine Slime + Free Printable Gift Tags
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More