Classroom Incentive Bundle Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Classroom Incentive Bundle Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Going back to school can either be an exciting time in a child's life or a scary time in a child's life, and same goes for teachers and parents. If teachers feel as though they're not ready with all the supplies they need or parents aren't ready to take on their organizational skills after slacking over the summer, then this can be a pretty stressful time. Luckily Darice has some pretty neat Classroom Incentive Items that can help ease the transition of the new school year for everyone.
Teachers almost always have an idea of how they'd like to set up their room, whether it's with colors or a theme. With the 12 x 4 Jumbo Nameplates teachers can easily plan ahead with their students. There are 24 nameplates that come in a pack. What's great about the nameplates is that they're educational, too. You'll find the alphabet with upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers from 0 to 20, handprints that allow the child to differentiate left from right and a row of colors with their proper spelling on them. These make for the perfect visual guide.
Perfect for both teachers and parents the Darice Calendar is a great way to complete a classroom or hang in the kitchen. Styled like a chart, the vibrantly colored calendar features the days of the week with blank squares, so you can easily fill the calendar in with weekly tasks or chores. The only downfall is that it's made of a non-erasable surface for a one-time use.
The large 13 x 22 inch Incentive Chart comes in three varying colors, so you can switch it up. The chart is sturdy and durable and contains 39 name lines with 20 assignment lines that can be checked off with markers or stickers; this is the perfect visual tool to track progress and have students reach their goals.
The smaller 5 x 6 inch Incentive Pad is great for both students at school and children at home; it's a visual way to stay motivated at tasks or chores. Decorated with brightly colored polka dots, each sheet can be filled with stickers every time he accomplishes something. The grid is complete with 5 rows and 6 columns, along with a title row that's great for listing days of the week.
If you're a teacher looking to stay organized throughout the year, or a parent wanting your child to do more chores around the house then you're going to love the Classroom Incentive Bundle from Darice. These items will also make your child's experience a lot more fun.
What kind of reward system do you use?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit!
My Lanyard Maker Review
Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
Chance to win a Hair Loom Studio Hair Accessory Kit!
Enter to Win the Adorable Origami Monsters Kit!
High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
Sock Friends Puppets Review
Ultimate Origami For Beginners Review
Enter to win a Beginner's Knitting Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stuffed Dog Bones
- Diy Printable Travel Game Book for Kids
- Word Abstract Art
- Printable Care Bears Recipe Cards and Cupcake Toppers
- Scented Mason Jar Photo Holder
- Bee Craft for Kids
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- Moon Rock Science Experiment
- Kid's Embroidery Pattern
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More