27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Creativity Kit Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Creativity Kit Review
Gifted by: Hazelnut Kids
Reviewed by Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Crafting with kids is always a blast, but if you have sifted through the same piles of supplies again and again, you and your little ones might feel a little uninspired. It’s time to break your boring routine; next time your kiddos want to get creative, why not grab a Creativity Kit?
With the Creativity Kit from Arterro, kids can truly unleash their creativity. This crafting kit includes tons of fantastic supplies, from wool felt shapes to charming beads to stunning patterned papers, so all you need to provide are scissors and glue. With any or all of these quality materials, kids can create flowers, pieces of jewelry, bookmarks, sculptures, ornaments, cards, or free-form works of art that you will want to keep forever. The possibilities are endless! Whether your children want to sew or simply cut and paste, they can create something marvelous from this kit. If your little ones get stuck, there’s no need to worry; this Creativity Kit includes tips for learning how to sew and offers different ideas for all the materials inside the box.
The Creativity Kit is a great gift for kids ages 7 and up, but it’s also fun for adults, too! The colorful, whimsical materials inside this kit are perfect to use for creative time together.
Win a Creativity Kit from November 17 through December 1!
Read NextSculpey III 30 Color Sampler Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Making Soap Clouds is one of the coolest science experiments for kids ever. It's so easy to make, but the results are absolutely… Continue reading: "Soap Clouds"
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Chance to win an Orange Art Box!
- Chance to win the Jewelry Jam Craft Kit!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to Win a Copy of the DIY Place Art and Craft Book!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Monster Tail!
- Chance to win the Minions Perler Beads Set!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More