Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
When you're introduced to a new yarn it's as if you've won the lottery. As you're jumping for joy to have found the new love of your life you're probably thinking about what your next project is going to be. By now most of us have most likely heard of and worked with Premier's Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn, but now there's an Everyday Baby Yarn!
Just like the regular Everyday yarn, Everyday Baby is an anti-pilling yarn made of 100% anti-pilling acrylic which is perfect for wearables. When you find a yarn you love to work with, but then turn it into a pattern you love to wear, it'll have to get washed multiple times, which is why the anti-pilling feature is perfect. And let's face it, baby items need to be washed quite frequently.
What you'll love most about this yarn is its sheer softness; it truly is like sleeping on a cloud (what we imagine it would feel like anyway). There's no doubt this yarn will feel amazing against baby's skin and with so many patterns out there you'll have plenty of items to crochet. Everyday Baby truly can be used to work up just about anything from baby crochet afghans to sweaters to booties and hats.
With a variety of rich colors like Princess, Coral, Frosty, Turquoise and so much more you'll find that it's easy to coordinate colors. Mix solids with variegated yarn for a fun design. With this being a light DK yarn any project will be light enough for baby to wear, yet warm enough to keep them warm.
Every baby deserves something warm and cuddly and this is the perfect yarn to do the trick.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These adorable paper craft ideas will help you make summer fruit fans that are perfect for cooling off this summer. All you need are… Continue reading: "Printable Fruit Fan Paper Craft"
- Chance to Win a Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Chance to win the Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit!
- Chance to win a Boye Round Loom Set!
- Chance to win a Puppy Cross Stitch Kit!
- Kid Inspired Creatures Review
- S.E.I Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Learn to Knit Kit Review
- LolliPics Custom Lollipops
- Win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretend Play Printables
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Turkey Luminaries
- Thanksgiving Gratitude Journals
- Printable Santa Bucks Kids Gift Certificates
- Santa Claus Chocolate Bar Wrapper
- Clothespin Reindeer Ornaments
- Free Fall Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- DIY Wooden Coasters Full of Colors
- Recycle Plastic Bottles to Decor Items
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More