DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
Gifted by: Hasbro
Reviewed by Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
PlayDoh just got a seriously cool makeover. The new DohVinci line from Hasbro combines play with 3D printing, resulting in a completely new artistic experience that kids will be eager to try. Thanks to DohVinci, kids can add dimension and color to their art projects like never before.
Remember the classic PlayDoh that came in yellow containers? The brand new and incredibly vibrant DohVinci dough comes in Deco Pop tubes that are meant to be used with the Deluxe Styler Tool. Kids can create anything they can imagine by simply choosing a tube of their favorite color, inserting it into the Deluxe Styler Tool, and squeezing! The styler tool completely streamlines the creative process. While you have to put a little strength into using the tool, it’s actually very easy to handle, so kids can make their custom creations with ease. Plus, DohVinci can be used on a wide variety of surfaces, from paper to wood to glass, so the creative possibilities are truly endless. After allowing their projects to harden overnight, kids will be proud to show off their 3D creations for years to come.
There are several different DohVinci kits for kids to try, but my favorite is the Anywhere Art Studio. This particular kit lives up to its name- you can take it absolutely anywhere! The Anywhere Art Kit is equal parts art easel and storage case. This portable studio includes 7 boards, 5 of which have designs that kids can follow as they create. The kit also includes 4 Deco Pop tubes and a Deluxe Styler Tool, so you truly have everything you need all in one kit. Plus, DohVinci is no-mess by nature, but the convenient compartment in the Anywhere Art Studio make clean-up a breeze.
DohVinci is designed for children aged 6 and up, but older children and adults alike are sure to be drawn to this innovative product. Watch your little artist unleash their imagination with the help of DohVinci!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Chance to win the Jewelry Jam Craft Kit!
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
Enter to win Character Duck Tape!
Chance to win a Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit!
Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
USA Map Chalkboard Wall Decals Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Thanksgiving Pilgrim Couple
- Mini Felt Succulent Kits
- Mummy Mason Jars
- Candy Corn Slime
- Easy Doll Diapers
- DIY Halloween Haunted House Craft for Kids
- Easy Origami Picture Frame Craft
- Popsicle Stick House Tutorial
- Duct Tape and Craft Stick Bridge
- Paper Autumn Leaves Wreath
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More