DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
Gifted by: Hasbro
Reviewed by Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
PlayDoh just got a seriously cool makeover. The new DohVinci line from Hasbro combines play with 3D printing, resulting in a completely new artistic experience that kids will be eager to try. Thanks to DohVinci, kids can add dimension and color to their art projects like never before.
Remember the classic PlayDoh that came in yellow containers? The brand new and incredibly vibrant DohVinci dough comes in Deco Pop tubes that are meant to be used with the Deluxe Styler Tool. Kids can create anything they can imagine by simply choosing a tube of their favorite color, inserting it into the Deluxe Styler Tool, and squeezing! The styler tool completely streamlines the creative process. While you have to put a little strength into using the tool, it’s actually very easy to handle, so kids can make their custom creations with ease. Plus, DohVinci can be used on a wide variety of surfaces, from paper to wood to glass, so the creative possibilities are truly endless. After allowing their projects to harden overnight, kids will be proud to show off their 3D creations for years to come.
There are several different DohVinci kits for kids to try, but my favorite is the Anywhere Art Studio. This particular kit lives up to its name- you can take it absolutely anywhere! The Anywhere Art Kit is equal parts art easel and storage case. This portable studio includes 7 boards, 5 of which have designs that kids can follow as they create. The kit also includes 4 Deco Pop tubes and a Deluxe Styler Tool, so you truly have everything you need all in one kit. Plus, DohVinci is no-mess by nature, but the convenient compartment in the Anywhere Art Studio make clean-up a breeze.
DohVinci is designed for children aged 6 and up, but older children and adults alike are sure to be drawn to this innovative product. Watch your little artist unleash their imagination with the help of DohVinci!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Having the family build a kite is a fun spring activity that can be done with kids of all ages and skill levels. With this article,… Continue reading: "How to Make a Kite + 6 DIY Kite Ideas"
- Enter to win a Tulip Mini Tie-Dye Kit!
- Chance to Win a Wizardi Diamond Paint Kit!
- Chance to win Bistro Chalk Markers!
- Enter to win Character Duck Tape!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to win a Color Your Mug DIY Kit!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- My Own Monster Iron-On Art Review
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards For Kids
- Valentine's Day Candy Bark Recipe
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Fabric Tortilla Warmer
- Valentine Hugs For Preschoolers
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Free Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Printable I Spy Outer Space
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More