Duck Brand Duck Tape Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Duck Brand Duck Tape Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Duct Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to play with Duck Tape? We usually imagine using this kind of tape to fix things or hold items together, but they can be used by kids, too!
Duck Tape doesn't necessarily have to be a household item just for fixing things. You can make a cute little wallet, a picture frame, make a bookmark, create a fun tablet cover, decorate a pencil holder or binder, or use it to create colorful labels. This line of Duck Tape is perfect for school or home use; label school supplies, a lunch box or even a water bottle for after school sports. I've even seen some really creative ideas with Duct Tape dresses; jewelry could be fun, too!
Made with durability, you won't have to worry about your project falling apart. What's great about this product is that it works on a variety of surfaces like vinyl, leather, wood, plastic, laminate and metal, and with 10 yards to play with the possibilities are endless. You can even use it in the garden!
Some brands of tape can be too tough to where it's not easy to tear, but we'll assure you that Duck Brand is easy to tear by hand for a simple application. Duck Tape comes in a variety of vibrant colors like Electric Blue, Green, Chrome, Sage, Lilac, Purple and so much more. The next time the kids are bored are in the house, just whip out some Duck Tape and get creative.
Have you ever seen a dress made of Duck Tape?
Read NextS.E.I Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
White cake with chocolate frosting or yellow cake with vanilla frosting? When you just can't choose one cupcake, find four different… Continue reading: "Build Your Own Cupcake Printable"
- S.E.I Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- ArtRage Review
- Ultimate Origami For Beginners Review
- Enter to win a Style Me Up i-Loom!
- Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
- Chance to win th Creative Options Beader's Donut!
- Chance to win a Grab N Go Storage Box!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Popsicle Stick Apple Craft
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More