Duck Brand Duck Tape Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Duck Brand Duck Tape Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Duct Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to play with Duck Tape? We usually imagine using this kind of tape to fix things or hold items together, but they can be used by kids, too!
Duck Tape doesn't necessarily have to be a household item just for fixing things. You can make a cute little wallet, a picture frame, make a bookmark, create a fun tablet cover, decorate a pencil holder or binder, or use it to create colorful labels. This line of Duck Tape is perfect for school or home use; label school supplies, a lunch box or even a water bottle for after school sports. I've even seen some really creative ideas with Duct Tape dresses; jewelry could be fun, too!
Made with durability, you won't have to worry about your project falling apart. What's great about this product is that it works on a variety of surfaces like vinyl, leather, wood, plastic, laminate and metal, and with 10 yards to play with the possibilities are endless. You can even use it in the garden!
Some brands of tape can be too tough to where it's not easy to tear, but we'll assure you that Duck Brand is easy to tear by hand for a simple application. Duck Tape comes in a variety of vibrant colors like Electric Blue, Green, Chrome, Sage, Lilac, Purple and so much more. The next time the kids are bored are in the house, just whip out some Duck Tape and get creative.
Have you ever seen a dress made of Duck Tape?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Classroom Incentive Bundle Review
- Creative Options Beader's Donut
- American Girl Crafts by Simplicity Review
- My First Origami Kit Review
- Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
- High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
- LolliPics Custom Lollipops
- WrapIt Bracelet Craft Kit Review
- Iron-on Art Transfers Review
- Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Sea Aquarium DIY Vase
- Little Artist's Duct Tape DIY Portfolio
- Duct Tape Art Class DIY Portfolio
- Superhero Cuff Toilet Roll Craft
- Flea Market Superhero Magnets
- The Most Awesome Activities for Children: 57 Glow Craft Ideas for Kids
- How to Tie Dye: 14 Tie Dye Techniques, Tie Dye Designs + Other Tie Dye Ideas
- 32 Homemade Toys Kids Can Make
- Glow in the Dark Playdough
- DIY Bracelet Loom