Duck Brand Labeling Tape Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Duck Brand Labeling Tape Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Being a parent, guardian, teacher or simply a crafter, you know all too well how difficult it is to stay organized. Whether you have a playroom, a classroom or a craft room, it's bound to get messy at one point or another. And you know you have days where you just sit and stare at the mess wondering how the heck you're going to get organized. Duck Brand to the rescue! I've recently encountered the coolest new organizational tools out there, all from Duck Brand.
Lables, lables, lables! Again, no matter what your role is, you need to stay organized in order to maintain your sanity. Duck Brand has three amazing tapes that are life savers:
Chalkboard Tape: This might actually be more fun for the kids than you since they can play with chalk. What's great about this tape is that you can label and re-label without having to tear it off any surface. You can write down your ideas or create a to-do list and then wipe it clean with a damp sponge or cloth. You can use both chalk and chalkboard markers.
Dry Erase Tape: Just like the Chalkboard Tape, the Dry Erase Tape can be used on just about any hard surface and can be cleaned by using a damp cloth or sponge. Dry erase markers can also turn this tape into a fun wrapping paper; color and design in any pattern you like. Have a shelf to label or need to help the kids label their notebooks? This is the perfect tape for that. They can also have a blast decorating their lockers!
Real Cork Tape: Talk about taking creativity to a whole new level. This tape is perfect for crafters and those who love to make their own home decor. I can imagine this tape wrapped around vases and used as centerpieces for a wedding. It's made of real cork material and has an easy-to-use adhesive backing, to make your crafting and decor easy breezy.
If you're one who needs to stay organized and loves labeling things then you're going to love all these tapes from Duck Brand. See how creative you can get!
What would you label with these?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- LolliPics Custom Lollipops
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Chance to win Mirror Duck Tape!
- Chance to Win a Wizardi Diamond Paint Kit!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- USA Map Chalkboard Wall Decals Review
- Tiggly Shapes Review
- Chance to win the Minions Perler Beads Set!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win the 2-in-1 OOLY Flipside Notebook!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy 4th Of July Favors
- Adorable Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Mermaid Slime
- Easter Memory Game Free Printable
- Diy Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More