Duck Brand Labeling Tape Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Duck Brand Labeling Tape Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Being a parent, guardian, teacher or simply a crafter, you know all too well how difficult it is to stay organized. Whether you have a playroom, a classroom or a craft room, it's bound to get messy at one point or another. And you know you have days where you just sit and stare at the mess wondering how the heck you're going to get organized. Duck Brand to the rescue! I've recently encountered the coolest new organizational tools out there, all from Duck Brand.
Lables, lables, lables! Again, no matter what your role is, you need to stay organized in order to maintain your sanity. Duck Brand has three amazing tapes that are life savers:
Chalkboard Tape: This might actually be more fun for the kids than you since they can play with chalk. What's great about this tape is that you can label and re-label without having to tear it off any surface. You can write down your ideas or create a to-do list and then wipe it clean with a damp sponge or cloth. You can use both chalk and chalkboard markers.
Dry Erase Tape: Just like the Chalkboard Tape, the Dry Erase Tape can be used on just about any hard surface and can be cleaned by using a damp cloth or sponge. Dry erase markers can also turn this tape into a fun wrapping paper; color and design in any pattern you like. Have a shelf to label or need to help the kids label their notebooks? This is the perfect tape for that. They can also have a blast decorating their lockers!
Real Cork Tape: Talk about taking creativity to a whole new level. This tape is perfect for crafters and those who love to make their own home decor. I can imagine this tape wrapped around vases and used as centerpieces for a wedding. It's made of real cork material and has an easy-to-use adhesive backing, to make your crafting and decor easy breezy.
If you're one who needs to stay organized and loves labeling things then you're going to love all these tapes from Duck Brand. See how creative you can get!
What would you label with these?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
It can be very exciting to show your child how fun it is to recycle CDs and turn them into something beautiful. If you're trying to… Continue reading: "Spectacular Recycled CD Peacock"
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Enter to win a Tulip Yarn Dye Kit!
- Chance to win the Fun in the Sun Deluxe Rubber Band Crafting Kit!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
- The Material Moms' Personalized Hooded Towel Review
- My Lanyard Maker Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Duct Tape Twirling Bee Craft
- Colorful Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction
- Oreo Cats
- Sponge Fish Preschool Craft
- Seashell Fish
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Patriotic Painted Rocks
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More