Duck Tape Transparent Tints Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Duct Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to play with Duck Tape Transparent Tints? We usually imagine using this kind of tape to fix things or hold items together, but they can be used by kids, too!
Transparent Tints lets light shine through and adds just a bit of color to every project without being too overbearing. I would say you can make a cute little wallet using this Duck Tape, but I don't think you'll want your money showing off through the transparency of it. However, there are still plenty of ideas you can think of for uses: make a picture frame, make a bookmark, create a fun tablet cover, decorate a pencil holder or binder, or use them to create colorful labels. This line of Duck Tape is perfect for school or home use; label school supplies, a lunch box or even a water bottle for after school sports. I've even seen some really creative ideas with Duct Tape dresses, but you'll definitely want something underneath with this line; jewelry could be fun, too!
Made with heavy-duty cotton mesh for high performance strength, you won't have to worry about your project falling apart. What's great about this product is that it works on a variety of surfaces like vinyl, leather, wood, plastic, laminate and metal, and with 10 yards to play with the possibilities are endless.
Some brands of tape can be too tough to where it's not easy to tear, but we'll assure you that Duck Brand is easy to tear by hand for a simple application. Transparent Tints comes in three majestic colors: fuchsia, aqua, and lime; it's like a crafting fiesta!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Chance to win a Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit!
- Enter for a chance to win the WrapIt Bracelet Craft Kit!
- Chance to win an Orange Art Box!
- Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
- Chance to win 3D Colorables!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to win Red Heart Amigurumi Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Sculpey Bake Shop Variety Pack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Duct Tape Roses
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Kids' Cloth Napkins For The Lunchbox
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More