Happy Doodles Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Provided by Heather O'Neil
Reviewed by Jaclyn Holtzman
Designer Heather O'Neil from Happy Doodles has taken the art of transforming children's drawings into stuffed animals to the most authentic level, and we love her for that. While many other companies recreate the drawings in a fun way, Heather digitally prints the doodle on cotton fabric, which ensures that the mini artist's piece will remain completely intact down to the creatively placed third eyelash.
I also really love the options given for your plushie. O'Neil can make your design large at 18", medium at 12", and she can even turn it into a 4" keychain or ornament. The diverse options make this the ideal gift for anyone. Kids can hang their very own drawings on their backpacks and grandparents can display their darling grandchild's work of art on their Christmas trees each year. Further, you can choose the fleece backing for your product. The fleece can match the toy in color and can be fluffy or standard making this personalized gift even more unique and huggable.
Happy Doodles are such sweet ways to preserve your child's artwork. While keeping all of her doodles on torn notebook paper might prove difficult, cuddling with that same work of art for years to come creates tangible and mental memories easily.
The products that Heather makes are durable, adorable, and too cute to pass up. Ask your little one which of his drawings he is most proud of and turn it into a stuffed animal for him, an ornament for you, and a keychain for his aunt and grandma. Happy Doodles are fun and fresh ways to appreciate your doodler's creativity and to encourage his imagination.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If your family just can't seem to get enough of their fidget spinners, then they'll love these popsicle ideas. Your kids will obsess… Continue reading: "Crazy Fidget Spinner Homemade Popsicles"
Chance to win OOLY Rainbow Doodlers!
Chance to Win a Brea Resse Watercolor Cream Set!
My Friendship Bracelet Maker
High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
Chance to Win an OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit!
Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
Chance to win Sakura Gellyroll Pens!
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Chance to win the Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brea Resse Watercolor Cream Set
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit
- Colorful Wall Decoration for a Child’s Bedroom
- Patriotic Party Slime Favors
- My Dad Rocks Popsicle Stick Craft for Father's Day
- Kaleidoscope Kids Craft
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More