Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
Provided by: Annie's Crafts
Review by Emily Timmons
Learning to crochet has never been easier! This online class from Annie's Crafts will cover absolutely everything aspiring crochet lovers need to know to get started, from standard techniques to proper crocheting form.
The instructor, crochet experty Ellen Gormley, is thorough and reassuring. She presents every small step that you need to know, so you won't be left wondering what to do next. Among the basic crochet techniques, you'll learn the proper way to hold a crochet hook, what tools are helpful to use while you crochet, and even how to read yarn labels to get exactly what you need for your future projects. Gormley's instructions will give you the confidence needed to practice these skills on your own.
After learning the essential stitches, you'll work through five stunning projects that are perfect for beginners. You'll start off with beginner-level projects, a simple discloth and a hexagonal spa cloth that you can use long after the class ends. After completing those projects, you'll progress to making a lovely hat and blanket. The class culminates in an elegant shells and cables scarf that you'll absolutely love to show off. By the time you're finished, you'll be incredibly impressed with your own newfound crocheting skill.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format, too, so you can easily follow along with the video and reference the PDF if you need to. You can view online classes at any time and from any mobile device, so these classes are extremely convenient. You can even submit a question for the instructor through the web page and make notes via the My Notebook feature. Plus, you'll even find the instructor's supplies for sale, so you won't have to worry about finding the right materials.
This class certainly delivers its promise: you will learn all the crochet basics you need to turn your first try into a full-time hobby.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Chance to Win a Copy of the DIY Place Art and Craft Book!
- Chance to win a Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit!
- Enter to win an Incentive Bundle!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
- Chance to win Brea Reese Water-Based Marker Set!
- Enter to win Character Duck Tape!
- Chance to win a Puppy Cross Stitch Kit!
- Chance to win 3D Colorables!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Seashell Fish
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Patriotic Painted Rocks
- Patriotic Slime
- Sponge Toss Water Game
- Make Playdough With Crayons
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More