Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
Provided by: Annie's Crafts
Review by Emily Timmons
Learning to crochet has never been easier! This online class from Annie's Crafts will cover absolutely everything aspiring crochet lovers need to know to get started, from standard techniques to proper crocheting form.
The instructor, crochet experty Ellen Gormley, is thorough and reassuring. She presents every small step that you need to know, so you won't be left wondering what to do next. Among the basic crochet techniques, you'll learn the proper way to hold a crochet hook, what tools are helpful to use while you crochet, and even how to read yarn labels to get exactly what you need for your future projects. Gormley's instructions will give you the confidence needed to practice these skills on your own.
After learning the essential stitches, you'll work through five stunning projects that are perfect for beginners. You'll start off with beginner-level projects, a simple discloth and a hexagonal spa cloth that you can use long after the class ends. After completing those projects, you'll progress to making a lovely hat and blanket. The class culminates in an elegant shells and cables scarf that you'll absolutely love to show off. By the time you're finished, you'll be incredibly impressed with your own newfound crocheting skill.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format, too, so you can easily follow along with the video and reference the PDF if you need to. You can view online classes at any time and from any mobile device, so these classes are extremely convenient. You can even submit a question for the instructor through the web page and make notes via the My Notebook feature. Plus, you'll even find the instructor's supplies for sale, so you won't have to worry about finding the right materials.
This class certainly delivers its promise: you will learn all the crochet basics you need to turn your first try into a full-time hobby.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Spectrum Yarn!
- Chance to win Mirror Duck Tape!
- Enter to win the Fun Sandwich Cutters Set!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Chance to win Double Dip Ice Cream Scented Markers!
- Chance to win Sakura Gellyroll Pens!
- Chance to win Red Heart Amigurumi Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish Craft
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Library Scavenger Hunt
- Diy Tassels - The Easy Way
- Free Printable Earth Day Bingo Set
- Fruit Cup Chick Craft
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More