Leisure Arts Cord Collection
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
In school, the most treasured gift you could get was a friendship bracelet. Those handwoven bracelets were so much more than accessories–they were keepsakes. With the Leisure Arts Cord Collection, you can pass this time-honored tradition on to your daughters, nieces, or granddaughters.
The perfect project for your loved one and her bestie, each of the Make & Share Kits in this collection include enough cord and beads to make two 7 inch long bracelets. With the help of simple diagrams and video tutorials provided by Leisure Arts, your trendy teen can create beautiful, beaded bracelets to share with her closest friends.
The Cord Collection includes three Make and Share Bracelet Kits: Daisy, Ladder, and ZigZag. Each kit contains everything needed to complete two bracelets of the design shown on the package. We love the way the natural-colored cord sets off the floral medallion and accent beads in the Daisy kit. The Ladder design features natural-colored cord and turquoise beads, while the ZigZag kit comes with flat multicolored beads that let the knots steal the show.
Not only is it a superb bonding activity, but the Leisure Arts Cord Collection is also a low-cost way to introduce your children to jewelry making. Keep kids occupied in waiting rooms, long lines, or lengthy car rides. Whether you use it as a stocking stuffer, a "just because" treat for your daughter, or a boredom buster, you'll love the kits in this collection.
Read NextFun Sandwich Cutters Set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win the Fun Sandwich Cutters Set!
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Enter for a chance to win the WrapIt Bracelet Craft Kit!
- Chance to win a Boye Round Loom Set!
- Enter to win Duck Brand Labeling Tape!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- S.E.I Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Social Artworking Junior: Canvas Design Review
- Enter to win a Beginner's Knitting Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Popsicle Stick Apple Craft
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More