Leisure Arts Cord Collection
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
In school, the most treasured gift you could get was a friendship bracelet. Those handwoven bracelets were so much more than accessories–they were keepsakes. With the Leisure Arts Cord Collection, you can pass this time-honored tradition on to your daughters, nieces, or granddaughters.
The perfect project for your loved one and her bestie, each of the Make & Share Kits in this collection include enough cord and beads to make two 7 inch long bracelets. With the help of simple diagrams and video tutorials provided by Leisure Arts, your trendy teen can create beautiful, beaded bracelets to share with her closest friends.
The Cord Collection includes three Make and Share Bracelet Kits: Daisy, Ladder, and ZigZag. Each kit contains everything needed to complete two bracelets of the design shown on the package. We love the way the natural-colored cord sets off the floral medallion and accent beads in the Daisy kit. The Ladder design features natural-colored cord and turquoise beads, while the ZigZag kit comes with flat multicolored beads that let the knots steal the show.
Not only is it a superb bonding activity, but the Leisure Arts Cord Collection is also a low-cost way to introduce your children to jewelry making. Keep kids occupied in waiting rooms, long lines, or lengthy car rides. Whether you use it as a stocking stuffer, a "just because" treat for your daughter, or a boredom buster, you'll love the kits in this collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Bistro Chalk Markers!
- Chance to win Brea Reese Water-Based Marker Set!
- High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
- Enter to Win the Adorable Origami Monsters Kit!
- Chance to win a Puppy Cross Stitch Kit!
- Chance to win Mirror Duck Tape!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win the 2-in-1 OOLY Flipside Notebook!
- Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mother's Day Coloring Page
- Simple Spring Centerpiece
- Diy Spring Bunny Jar Display
- How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occasion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- Free Mother's Day Printable Coupon Cards
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More