Mini Animal Cookie Cutters Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Mini Animal Cookie Cutters Review
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
'Tis the season to bake and make your home smell amazing. With sugar cookies to decorate, candy cane cookies to twist and chocolate chip cookies to shovel in your mouth, this holiday season is all about making family memories in the kitchen. With StarPack Products to the rescue, the kids can join in on the cookie festivities with Mini Animal Cookie Cutters.
Sometimes having large cookies to bake can take a bit too long and take up too much space on the cookie sheets, resulting in hours and hours in the kitchen. With the Mini Animal Cookie Cutters you can make multiple cookies at once and they only have to be in the oven for a short time. Within the set there are 8 cutters including a horse, dog, cat, giraffe, dolphin, squirrel, duck and goldfish. Okay, so these aren't really holiday-themed cookie cutters, but that just means they can be used for any reason. Have a birthday party coming up? Surprise! Make adorable animal cookies; these would also be great for a school bake sale.
What I absolutely love about these is that you can use them for other things than just cookies. You truly can make just about any food fun - cut fruit into the shape of animals, pieces of cheese or even ham and turkey. Now your kids will love eating the food you give them.
Made from premium stainless steel and built to last, these 1-inch cookie cutter shapes are quality products that you can count on. The smooth edges are easy to work with and they rinse clean under hot water.
Enjoy being in the kitchen with your little ones as they can finally help with something they'll enjoy. Now you really can have your cake and eat it, too.
What is your favorite cookie to bake or eat? Let us know in the comments below!
Read NextLearn to Knit Kit Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This spring, why not make a few popsicle stick crafts that will show the kids how lovely it can be when you get creative? These… Continue reading: "Beautiful Popsicle Stick Dragonflies"
- Learn to Knit Kit Review
- Chance to win an Orange Art Box!
- TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
- Enter to win Dinosaur Silicone Candy Molds
- Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
- Chance to win the Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit!
- Chance to win a Make-Your-Own-Art Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Create Your Own Rain: Bottle Experiment!
- Egg-citing Glowing Experiment!
- Discover Magic: Water Light Refraction!
- Atmospheric Pressure Fun: Try These Experiments!
- Amazing Air Pressure: Bottle Experiment!
- Plastic Bottle Magic: Watch It Collapse!
- Balloon Magic: The Pin Experiment!
- Frankenstein Gnome Craft
- Thunderstorm Magic: Cool Science Fun!
- Smores Name Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More