My Friendship Bracelet Maker
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
My Friendship Bracelet Maker
Gifted by Choose Friendship Company
Reviewed by Molly Fletcher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Weaving a friendship bracelet was one of my favorite activities in elementary school. I can remember pinning embroidery floss to my jeans and taping wayward threads in place so that I could give my besties the perfect woven bracelet to wear around school. The tradition of wearing and sharing friendship bracelets is still going strong, but products like My Friendship Bracelet Maker are making it easier than ever to craft these keepsakes.
This all-in-one kit has tons of features that would make any child excited to craft. The adjustable butterfly clip secures embroidery floss so that the bracelet won’t unravel as it is being braided or knotted. My Friendship Bracelet Maker also has a 15-slot storage drawer built in. If you like to keep multiple colors of thread or embellishments on hand, this storage compartment is a major bonus. Every kit is stocked 14 colors of thread so you can get started on your first project as soon as you open the box.
My Friendship Bracelet Maker is a travel-ready, kid-friendly kit that’s ideal for the crafter on the go. If you have trouble keeping your little ones occupied during long car rides, this compact and convenient tool can save your children from boredom. The string separators can be a bit tricky for first-timers to manage, but after a bracelet or two, they'll get the hang of it. Once they've mastered the basics, they can move on to more advanced patterns and techniques like beaded bracelets. Bring your treasured childhood pastime to a new generation with My Friendship Bracelet Maker.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit!
High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
Chance to win Mirror Duck Tape!
Chance to win the On-the-Go Stationery Kit!
Color-Me-In Notecards Set Review
Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
My First Origami Kit Review
Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- Moon Rock Science Experiment
- Kid's Embroidery Pattern
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- Building a DIY Mobile Mining Setup
- DIY Sandbox Canopy
- Summer Break Science to Prevent the Summer Slide
- DIY Gnome Rocks
- Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit
- Coffee Filter Flowers
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More