My Friendship Bracelet Maker
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Weaving a friendship bracelet was one of my favorite activities in elementary school. I can remember pinning embroidery floss to my jeans and taping wayward threads in place so that I could give my besties the perfect woven bracelet to wear around school. The tradition of wearing and sharing friendship bracelets is still going strong, but products like My Friendship Bracelet Maker are making it easier than ever to craft these keepsakes.
This all-in-one kit has tons of features that would make any child excited to craft. The adjustable butterfly clip secures embroidery floss so that the bracelet won’t unravel as it is being braided or knotted. My Friendship Bracelet Maker also has a 15-slot storage drawer built in. If you like to keep multiple colors of thread or embellishments on hand, this storage compartment is a major bonus. Every kit is stocked 14 colors of thread so you can get started on your first project as soon as you open the box.
My Friendship Bracelet Maker is a travel-ready, kid-friendly kit that’s ideal for the crafter on the go. If you have trouble keeping your little ones occupied during long car rides, this compact and convenient tool can save your children from boredom. The string separators can be a bit tricky for first-timers to manage, but after a bracelet or two, they'll get the hang of it. Once they've mastered the basics, they can move on to more advanced patterns and techniques like beaded bracelets. Bring your treasured childhood pastime to a new generation with My Friendship Bracelet Maker.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fly into a world of happiness when you make these totally cool crafts for kids. The Watercolor-ful Doily Butterflies are cheerful,… Continue reading: "Watercolor-ful Doily Butterflies"
- Chance to Win a NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Chance to win Sakura Gellyroll Pens!
- Color-Me-In Notecards Set Review
- Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
- My First Origami Kit Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
- DIY Toy Story 4 Forky Pumpkin
- DIY Harry Potter Wand Holder
- How to Make Magnetic Galaxy Slime
- DIY Polyjuice Potion Harry Potter Slime
- NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit
- Riley Blake
- Adorable Toilet Paper Roll Advent Calendar
- Washi Tape Easter Egg Garden Craft
- Washi Tape Easter Egg Wall Hanging Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More