My Friendship Bracelet Maker
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Weaving a friendship bracelet was one of my favorite activities in elementary school. I can remember pinning embroidery floss to my jeans and taping wayward threads in place so that I could give my besties the perfect woven bracelet to wear around school. The tradition of wearing and sharing friendship bracelets is still going strong, but products like My Friendship Bracelet Maker are making it easier than ever to craft these keepsakes.
This all-in-one kit has tons of features that would make any child excited to craft. The adjustable butterfly clip secures embroidery floss so that the bracelet won’t unravel as it is being braided or knotted. My Friendship Bracelet Maker also has a 15-slot storage drawer built in. If you like to keep multiple colors of thread or embellishments on hand, this storage compartment is a major bonus. Every kit is stocked 14 colors of thread so you can get started on your first project as soon as you open the box.
My Friendship Bracelet Maker is a travel-ready, kid-friendly kit that’s ideal for the crafter on the go. If you have trouble keeping your little ones occupied during long car rides, this compact and convenient tool can save your children from boredom. The string separators can be a bit tricky for first-timers to manage, but after a bracelet or two, they'll get the hang of it. Once they've mastered the basics, they can move on to more advanced patterns and techniques like beaded bracelets. Bring your treasured childhood pastime to a new generation with My Friendship Bracelet Maker.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bouncy ball that glows in the dark, so it won't matter when it's time for lights out. The Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball is the… Continue reading: "Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ballvideocam"
- Enter to win a Two-Tray Box!
- Chance to win the Fun in the Sun Deluxe Rubber Band Crafting Kit!
- Chance to win a Color Your Mug DIY Kit!
- Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids
- Enter to win a Tulip Mini Tie-Dye Kit!
- Enter for a chance to win the Creative Options Utility Box!
- Chance to win a Boye Round Loom Set!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Coupons For Kids
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Embellished Button Monogram Letter
- Halloween Door – Keep Out
- Printable Halloween Mazes
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Pipe Cleaner Spiders
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More