My Own Cuddly Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
My Own Cuddly
Gifted by My Own Cuddly
Reviewed by Jaclyn Holtzman
I am utterly obsessed with this company and what they produce. Not only are the women in charge of My Own Cuddly sweethearts, they are extremely talented. When I browsed through their photographs of projects that they've created, my jaw dropped. The photo to the left is a wonderful example of how above and beyond these wonderful women go to match your child's drawing to a T. Explore their website and you'll find yourself falling in love with the adorable cuddlies that are developed from kids' doodles.
When I was little, I would sketch on the side of my notebook, on the bottom of my homework, or anywhere else that had room for creative scribbling. I would have absolutely loved if some of my daydreamed characters were brought to life in stuffed-animal form. You can make this a reality for your little ones by sending their drawings to My Own Cuddly and awaiting the arrival of these well-made, amazing toys.
Make a My Own Cuddly as a surprise for your young artist pal without him knowing, or ask your little creator to draw a special picture for her Grandpa and then watch it come to life. I love that My Own Cuddly takes care to include every detail and oddity that the child chose to draw; they make the product much more personal and meaningful.
If a little artist that you know has a picture that just means the world to her, send it in to My Own Cuddly and in a short time she'll have a tangible version of her work of art. The creative mind can then snuggle with her art, play games, or display it proudly in the center of the house.
Enter to win a My Own Cuddly here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Save the world one placemat at a time! The Recycled Sleeve Placemat Weave uses only recycled materials to create a bright, fun… Continue reading: "Recycled Sleeve Placemat Weave"
- Win Bernat Zapp Yarn!
- Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
- ScrapKins Ship Builder DIY Craft Kit
- TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Creativity Kit Review
- Chance to win Mirror Duck Tape!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
- Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More