We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
OOLY has quickly become one of my favorite companies for art supplies; with two young daughters it's so fun to pick out which brightly-colored product they'll want to try next. Currently I am super intrigued by the Rainbow Doodlers. With 36 amazing colors, you'll find this to be an awesome set.
Rainbow Doodlers are not your ordinary colored pencils, but they're water soluble so you can have fun with some watercoloring. Aside from the colored pencils, this set comes with a brush, so you can color, draw and paint all at the same time. Adding water with the brush allows you to mix and swirl the colors for a really neat effect. This is a great set for your little ones to be introduced to the skill of art.
What truly amazed me about these colored pencils is the fact that they're twist-up, much like mechanical pencils, so there's no need to use a pencil sharpener. Now my daughter loves using a pencil sharpener for all her colored pencils, but sometimes it can get messy, so I really love that these can just twist right up for more color; it’s convenient and gives even more time to color and draw.
When you open the case they come in you'll notice it is a tri-fold case for easy carrying, but it will also make your little one feel like a true artist with all these amazing colors to choose from. With a travel case like this it's perfect for coloring on-the-go.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
Chance to win the Jewelry Jam Craft Kit!
Chance to win a Color Your Mug DIY Kit!
Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
Creativity Kit Review
Enter to win the Fun Sandwich Cutters Set!
Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
Chance to win Oodles of Doodles Multi-Surface Markers!
Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Doll Diapers
- DIY Halloween Haunted House Craft for Kids
- Easy Origami Picture Frame Craft
- Popsicle Stick House Tutorial
- Duct Tape and Craft Stick Bridge
- Paper Autumn Leaves Wreath
- Light Bulb Teacher Gift
- Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- How to Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- How to Convert a One Piece Swim Suit to a Two Piece
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More