Origami Toy Monsters Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Origami isn't just for masters anymore. Now, with Tuttle Publishing's Origami Toy Monsters Kit, anyone can try that hand at the art of paper folding! With this kit, origami has never been easier; the cardstock pages are die-cut, and this makes following the step-by-step instructions a piece of cake. As the winner of the 2015 Creative Play of the Year Award from Creative Child Magazine, this is one kit you and your kids don't want to miss out on.
October is just beginning, but Halloween will be here before you know it! This is the perfect kit to get into the Halloween spirit. As my favorite holiday, I don't think we can do enough to decorate for Halloween; this kit will provide both entertainment and adorable paper figures for you to create spooky scenes from. When I think of kits, I think of buying the kit and then having to search the store for each individual assembly piece as well. With the Origami Toy Monsters Kit, you will have glue and other materials necessary for your projects in the kit itself.
With eleven models to make, there is a project for everyone. From zombies to vampires, this cast of characters will have you shrieking with joy. With no prior experience needed, you will want to spend every evening creating these adorably creepy creatures. This kit would make a great gift to any teacher, as it is classroom-friendly and would promote creativity in every student.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If your family just can't seem to get enough of their fidget spinners, then they'll love these popsicle ideas. Your kids will obsess… Continue reading: "Crazy Fidget Spinner Homemade Popsicles"
Chance to win OOLY Rainbow Doodlers!
Chance to Win a Brea Resse Watercolor Cream Set!
My Friendship Bracelet Maker
High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
Chance to Win an OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit!
Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
Chance to win Sakura Gellyroll Pens!
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Chance to win the Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brea Resse Watercolor Cream Set
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit
- Colorful Wall Decoration for a Child’s Bedroom
- Patriotic Party Slime Favors
- My Dad Rocks Popsicle Stick Craft for Father's Day
- Kaleidoscope Kids Craft
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More