EZ Stitch Toy Sewing Machine Set
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
EZ Stitch Toy Sewing Machine Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Working in the crafting industry, or simply loving it as a hobby, allow you to use your creativity for many purposes. Specifically, having a love of sewing is super helpful in life because if you get something snagged, you get a rip in your favorite top or the threads are coming loose you'll know exactly how to fix the problem. I barely know how to sew, which worries my mom since I always go to her to fix things. Where am I getting at? It's a great idea to teach your kids how to sew as it's something valuable they can use throughout their lifetime. With the SINGER EZ Stitch Toy Sewing Machine Set from CutRateCrafts, kids can get a firsthand look at how it all works.
This toy sewing machine set is functional and the perfect set for kids wanting to learn how to sew. Because there are small and sharp parts, it is recommended for ages 8 and up, even then, some adult supervision may be required. The set includes the machine itself along with a foot pedal, 5 spools of thread, measuring tape, a needle threader and instructions. Each part of the machine is fully functional with a tension dial, a hand wheel and an on/off switch. Once the thread is fed through the needle you can start your project.
Some say it is easiest to do just a few stitches at a time, and it might be a bit difficult to get started with, but you also have to remember this is just a toy and not a high tech sewing machine that's going to piece your quilt together. Even if you're looking for something bigger for your children, this is still a great way to get them acquainted with the sewing machine; it'll teach how to thread the needle, how to work the hand wheel and how to work the tension. It's light and easy to use and comes with a carrying handle so the kids can easily travel from one room to the next with it. Because this is a little toy, it is battery-operated and requires 4 AA batteries.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Craft and Rhyming Activity for Preschoolers
- Captivating Borax Crystal Ornaments
- Salt Dough Ornament Frozen Craft
- Tropical Reef Fish
- Elephant Toothpaste
- Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball
- 34 Science Experiment Projects for Kids
- How to Grow Geodes
- Colorful Candy Cane DIY Ornament
- Wishes from Rudolph DIY Gift Bag
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More