ScrapKins Ship Builder DIY Craft Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Scrapkins has done it again! In case you haven’t heard, ScrapKins aims to teach children how to be creative and resourceful, utilizing recycled materials in their arts and crafts. Now Brian Yanish, author of the Build-It Book and the founder of ScrapKins, has made thrifty crafting even easier with his latest endeavor: a crafting kit!
The ScrapKins Ship Builder DIY Craft Kit is the thriftiest crafting kit you’ll ever find. At first glance, it may seem like the kit doesn’t include many supplies, but that’s the beauty of the kit: it allows you to utilize materials you already have in the house, which instills resourcefulness in your children. Because you already have just about everything you need to make the project in this kit, you could easily use the instructions to recreate this project again and again, so you get more bang for your buck than you would with a traditional crafting kit.
This amazing crafting kit includes detailed instructions accompanied by step-by-step illustrations, so it’s incredibly easy for kids to follow along. The kit also includes stickers of the ScrapKins characters, as well as accessories for the pirate ship, so kids will have a blast decorating their ship and creating storylines with the ScrapKins gang.
This eco-friendly crafting kit is the perfect boredom buster on rainy afternoons. Once you and your crafty kiddos are done making this project, they’ll have a fun homemade toy that really floats! Teaching your children resourcefulness while inspiring their creative side is one of the best things you can do for them, so once you are finished with your ScrapKins kit, challenge yourselves to make other amazing art projects from your recyclables and turn junk into treasured time together.
ScrapKins Ship Builder DIY Craft Kit is available for purchase on Etsy.com. Order yours by 12/19/14.
Win a ScrapKins Ship Builder DIY Craft Kit from 12/15/14-12/29/14!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Playing in the bath is one of kids' favorite activities. Mix playtime with bathtime and make these awesome Bathtime Pool Noodle Games… Continue reading: "Bathtime Pool Noodle Games for Toddlers"
- Enter to win a Two-Tray Box!
- Enter to win a Tulip Yarn Dye Kit!
- Chance to Win a Wizardi Diamond Paint Kit!
- Sock Friends Puppets Review
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Monster Tail!
- Chance to Win a Copy of the DIY Place Art and Craft Book!
- Duck Tape Scents
- Enter to Win the Fun Floating Clay Assortment
- Enter to win a Style Me Up i-Loom!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- Easter Egg Exchange Dice Game
- Free Easter Bingo Printable Game Cards
- Washcloth Bunny And Chick
- Printable Easter Basket Tags
- How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Foam Cup Chick
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More