Sculpey III 30 Color Sampler Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Sculpey III 30 Color Sampler Review
Gifted by: Polyform
Reviewed by Emily Timmons, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Clear your shelves, desks, mantles and any other flat surface you can find, because they're about to get filled with your coolest creations yet. With the help of the Sculpey III 30 Color Sampler from Polyform, you'll have everything you need to make anything and everything you can put your mind to.
Oven bake clay has always been a kid favorite, and there's no greater master of oven bake clay than the Polyform company. By nature, Sculpey III clay is easy to manipulate, so even the youngest kids can easily create their own sculptures. Plus, this oven bake clay blends really easily, so you can mix colors until you find the perfect shade. Sculpey III clay won't harden until you bake it, so you won't have to worry about wasting clay when you're not using it.
You've heard it before: the possibilities are endless! Well, this particular company truly holds up their end of that bargain. With a little inspiration, you can make your own jewelry, homemade Christmas ornaments, animal figurines, and so much more out of Sculpey III clay, and this 30 Color Pack Sampler is the best place to start. It's easy to see why this 30 Color Sampler is one of Polyform's best sellers—you get an entire rainbow of colors in convenient 1-ounce packages from five different signature clay lines. What's not to love?
The Scupley III 30 Color Pack Sampler comes with basic instructions and a free project sheet to help kick-start your creativity, so newbies can comfortably ease into crafting with clay. Experts will love this compilation of Sculpey III clay just as much as beginners; this oven bake clay is notorious for sustaining its shape and detail after baking, so you can rest assured that your clay creation will come out of the oven just as you intended. And of course, the straightforward baking instructions will ensure that you won’t have any crafting mishaps.
The Sculpey III 30 Color Sampler is the go-to resource for anyone looking to dive into the entertaining world of crafting with clay. You won't find collection that’s as entertaining as it is economical anywhere else.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your kids can make their DIY paper flowers even more colorful and fun like these Multicolored Coffee Filter Flowers. Kids always love… Continue reading: "Multicolored Coffee Filter Flowers"
- Social Artworking Junior: Canvas Design Review
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Monster Tail!
- Chance to Win a Copy of the DIY Place Art and Craft Book!
- Chance to win an Orange Art Box!
- Chance to win OOLY Rainbow Doodlers!
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win the On-the-Go Stationary Kit!
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Enter to win an Incentive Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Valentine Penguin With Heart Craft
- Easter Egg Paper Craft
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- How To Make A Leprechaun Paper Puppet For Kids
- Popsicle Stick Witch Craft
- Printable Crab Template
- Winter Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Printable I Spy Weather
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More