TY Beanie Boos Stickers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
When I was little, my stuffed animals were my favorite toys. I would take them everywhere, and I know if I had these stickers growing up I would have had less panicked "where is my stuffed animal" moments in restaurants and during shopping trips. Beanie Boos are this generation's stuffed animals, and as if the adorable plush toys from TY aren't cute enough, Darice partnered with them to create a variety of stickers so you can take your Beanie Boos anywhere. Instead of your kids toting around their Beanie Boos to places they could be lost, let them use these stickers to decorate headbands, bracelets, binders, notebooks, and more for on-the-go playtime. In three different types: Circle, 3D, and Googly Eye, these stickers will be a hit with kids and adults alike.
These stickers aren't just for kids, however, and parents can find uses for them everywhere. Using these stickers in and around your home may seem impractical, but it's a great way to get your kids up and moving. Start "chore charts" or "activity charts" and let your kids put the circle stickers next to the things they've completed. At the end of the week, give them a fun surprise like a pack of the 3D or Googly Eye stickers to use at school or while playing at home. Rewards are important, and whether they decide to take the dog for a walk or pick up their toys from the living room floor, they'll be chomping at the bit to use these fun stickers on the chart.
In many different animals including, but not limited to, elephants, ponies, owls, and multiple breeds of dogs, there is a sticker for every animal lover in your life. If you love to scrapbook and want to spend more quality time with your son or daughter, try purchasing a few packs of these to get them started on a scrapbook of their own. Print off a few photos and help them choose which stickers go where! While there are only 12 stickers in the Googly Eye and 3D packs, there are 96 in the Circle packs, so there will be plenty of stickers to help start the creative juices flowing.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Enter to win Character Duck Tape!
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
Chance to win a Grab N Go Storage Box!
Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
Chance to win a Cray-Pas Junior Artist Oil Pastel Set!
Chance to win a Make-Your-Own-Art Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Felt Succulent Kits
- Mummy Mason Jars
- Candy Corn Slime
- Easy Doll Diapers
- DIY Halloween Haunted House Craft for Kids
- Easy Origami Picture Frame Craft
- Popsicle Stick House Tutorial
- Duct Tape and Craft Stick Bridge
- Paper Autumn Leaves Wreath
- Light Bulb Teacher Gift
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More